The weekend is almost here. Before you catch a bus on your way home from work or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Pet of the Week: Tater Tot, a sweet senior chihuahua whose owner passed away
- COVID-19 transmission stays low, but Fairfax County officials warn of Delta variant
- Bloomingdale’s to mix fashion and cocktails with new Mosaic District store
- Motorcyclist dies after Fourth of July crash on I-66 near Vienna
- Independence Day 2021: What’s open and closed in Fairfax County?
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Fairfax Connector has unveiled three holiday bus wraps, including one featuring cookies (courtesy Fairfax County Department of Transportation) Fairfax Connector will pull into the Fairfax County Government Center soon for…
(Updated at 4:05 p.m.) A coffee shop inspired by Saudi Arabia’s cafe culture is now bringing that hip energy to both Tysons malls. Shotted has gained a loyal following, especially…
This biweekly column is sponsored by The Mather in Tysons, Virginia, a forward-thinking Life Plan Community for those 62 and better. For many, the holiday season includes traditions, expectations, commitments —…
The Fairfax County Adult Detention Center (staff photo by Jay Westcott) A Tysons man who got arrested for allegedly possessing illegal guns is now also facing child pornography charges. The…