The Tysons, McLean and Vienna real estate markets remained busy in May.
Taking a look back, more than 150 homes were sold in the past month, according to data from Homesnap. While the median list price was $454,950, the median sales price was $820,000.
Take a look at some of the most expensive homes that sold in the area in May:
- 7720A Georgetown Pike, McLean — 5 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $5,400,000
- 883 Alvermar Ridge Drive, McLean — 6 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — $3,650,000
- 7850 Westmont Lane, McLean — 7 BD/7.5+ BA single-family home — $3,395,000
- 2101 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 5 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,365,434
- 7205 Elizabeth Drive, McLean — 6 BD/6 BA single-family home — $2,900,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…
November is on the horizon, and in Virginia, that means it’s almost time for another Election Day. This year, voters will determine the Commonwealth’s future for the next four years,…