The Tysons, McLean and Vienna real estate markets remained busy in May.
Taking a look back, more than 150 homes were sold in the past month, according to data from Homesnap. While the median list price was $454,950, the median sales price was $820,000.
Take a look at some of the most expensive homes that sold in the area in May:
- 7720A Georgetown Pike, McLean — 5 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $5,400,000
- 883 Alvermar Ridge Drive, McLean — 6 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — $3,650,000
- 7850 Westmont Lane, McLean — 7 BD/7.5+ BA single-family home — $3,395,000
- 2101 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 5 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,365,434
- 7205 Elizabeth Drive, McLean — 6 BD/6 BA single-family home — $2,900,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps