This past week, 24 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. This included a six-bedroom home complete with a gym, sauna, hot tub and pool that went for $2.9 million.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 7822 Swinks Mill Court, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $2,850,000
- 914 Myers Circle SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,785,000
- 1214 Raymond Avenue, McLean — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — $1,255,000
- 9109 Dara Lane, Great Falls — 2.72-acre lot — $1,150,000
- 327 Owaissa Road SE — 3 BD/1 BA single-family home — $975,000
- 2116 Glenn Spring Court, Falls Church — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $714,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…