This past week, 24 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. This included a six-bedroom home complete with a gym, sauna, hot tub and pool that went for $2.9 million.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 7822 Swinks Mill Court, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $2,850,000
- 914 Myers Circle SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,785,000
- 1214 Raymond Avenue, McLean — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — $1,255,000
- 9109 Dara Lane, Great Falls — 2.72-acre lot — $1,150,000
- 327 Owaissa Road SE — 3 BD/1 BA single-family home — $975,000
- 2116 Glenn Spring Court, Falls Church — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $714,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Fairfax County Public Schools School-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for elementary school-aged children could be set up as soon as mid-November, Fairfax County Public Schools officials say. As reported to the…
A local chiropractic doctor recently surrendered his license after allegedly engaging in sexual misconduct with six patients. The move came just under a year after the Virginia Board of Medicine…
Meet Charlie, a brown German short-haired pointer whose manners will never prompt his owners to cry “good grief!” Though his past is unclear, his friends at Alexandria’s Mid-Atlantic GSP Rescue…
(Updated at 11:40 a.m.) Police say they’re looking for help after a shooter tried to rob and then attacked a man this morning in West Falls Church. The 73-year-old man…