This past week, 24 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. This included a six-bedroom home complete with a gym, sauna, hot tub and pool that went for $2.9 million.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 7822 Swinks Mill Court, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $2,850,000
- 914 Myers Circle SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,785,000
- 1214 Raymond Avenue, McLean — 5 BD/4 BA single-family home — $1,255,000
- 9109 Dara Lane, Great Falls — 2.72-acre lot — $1,150,000
- 327 Owaissa Road SE — 3 BD/1 BA single-family home — $975,000
- 2116 Glenn Spring Court, Falls Church — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $714,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
It’s going to be a cold and rainy weekend in Fairfax County, thanks to Tropical Storm Ophelia. Tracking to make landfall in North Carolina today (Friday), the storm is expected to reach Northern Virginia tonight.
Alo Yoga is one of three clothing stores to open in Tysons Galleria this September (courtesy Alo Yoga) Tysons Galleria’s commitment to serving up high-end retail continues with the recent…
The Boro in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County is considering a pilot program to support more murals in its commercial revitalization areas. The pilot program, called Paint…
The current Maple Avenue streetscape across from the Vienna Town Green (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Generally speaking, florals for spring may not be groundbreaking, but the Town of Vienna…