The Tysons, McLean and Vienna real estate markets were consistently busy in April. Throughout the month, we highlighted dozens of recently sold properties.
Taking a look back, as of May 2, there were 106 homes listed for sale in the area, including 29 new listings in the past four weeks, according to Homesnap. There were 50 sales, and the median sales price was $483,750.
A few of the most expensive homes sold in April included:
- 8417 Brookewood Court, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,950,000
- 1137 Basil Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,800,000
- 6601 Malta Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,475,000
- 2045 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,312,500
- 884 Alvermar Ridge Drive, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,250,000
- 1005 Eaton Drive, McLean — 4 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,200,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Linway Terrace in McLean (via Google Maps) Drivers will now have to pay more if they exceed the speed limit on Linway Terrace in McLean. The Fairfax County Board of…
1st Stage, Tysons’ premier theatre company, is proud to announce its upcoming production of The Chosen. Based on Chaim Potok’s acclaimed novel, this captivating play explores the powerful themes of friendship,…
(Updated at 2:50 p.m.) Operations at the McLean Community Center (MCC) are starting to look a lot more like 2019 — at least as far as its budget is concerned….
A Metrobus stop at Concord Centre in Springfield (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Where to See Fall Foliage in Fairfax County — “Autumn is officially here and our estimated 44…