The Tysons, McLean and Vienna real estate markets were consistently busy in April. Throughout the month, we highlighted dozens of recently sold properties.
Taking a look back, as of May 2, there were 106 homes listed for sale in the area, including 29 new listings in the past four weeks, according to Homesnap. There were 50 sales, and the median sales price was $483,750.
A few of the most expensive homes sold in April included:
- 8417 Brookewood Court, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,950,000
- 1137 Basil Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,800,000
- 6601 Malta Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,475,000
- 2045 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,312,500
- 884 Alvermar Ridge Drive, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,250,000
- 1005 Eaton Drive, McLean — 4 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,200,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
A Fairfax Connector bus stop and trees line the sidewalk on Maple Avenue (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Town of Vienna wants to bring more color to Maple Avenue…
The Fairfax County Office of the Police Auditor published its annual report (via FCPD) Fairfax County’s independent police auditor has published its annual report, showing an increase in police shootings…
This biweekly column is sponsored by The Mather in Tysons, Virginia, a forward-thinking Life Plan Community for those 62 and better. If you’re going to enjoy a lifelong hobby, you can’t…
Hangry Joe’s serves Nashville-style hot chicken in sandwich, tender and bite form (courtesy Hangry Joe’s Franchising) The stage is being set in western Tysons for a battle royale between Nashville-style…