The Tysons, McLean and Vienna real estate markets were consistently busy in April. Throughout the month, we highlighted dozens of recently sold properties.
Taking a look back, as of May 2, there were 106 homes listed for sale in the area, including 29 new listings in the past four weeks, according to Homesnap. There were 50 sales, and the median sales price was $483,750.
A few of the most expensive homes sold in April included:
- 8417 Brookewood Court, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,950,000
- 1137 Basil Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,800,000
- 6601 Malta Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,475,000
- 2045 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,312,500
- 884 Alvermar Ridge Drive, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,250,000
- 1005 Eaton Drive, McLean — 4 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,200,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Safety crews investigate after the partial collapse and demolition of a Surfside, Florida, high-rise (via NIST) Following the collapse of a 40-year-old high-rise in Surfside, Fla., officials in Fairfax County…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…