The Tysons, McLean and Vienna real estate markets were consistently busy in April. Throughout the month, we highlighted dozens of recently sold properties.
Taking a look back, as of May 2, there were 106 homes listed for sale in the area, including 29 new listings in the past four weeks, according to Homesnap. There were 50 sales, and the median sales price was $483,750.
A few of the most expensive homes sold in April included:
- 8417 Brookewood Court, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,950,000
- 1137 Basil Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,800,000
- 6601 Malta Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,475,000
- 2045 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,312,500
- 884 Alvermar Ridge Drive, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,250,000
- 1005 Eaton Drive, McLean — 4 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,200,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…