The Tysons, McLean and Vienna real estate markets were consistently busy in April. Throughout the month, we highlighted dozens of recently sold properties.
Taking a look back, as of May 2, there were 106 homes listed for sale in the area, including 29 new listings in the past four weeks, according to Homesnap. There were 50 sales, and the median sales price was $483,750.
A few of the most expensive homes sold in April included:
- 8417 Brookewood Court, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,950,000
- 1137 Basil Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,800,000
- 6601 Malta Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,475,000
- 2045 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,312,500
- 884 Alvermar Ridge Drive, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,250,000
- 1005 Eaton Drive, McLean — 4 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,200,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…