This past week, 37 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. This included a $3.8 million 5 BD/5.5+ BA “modern farmhouse” in McLean.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 1137 Basil Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,800,000
- 1132 Marion Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,350,000
- 507 John Marshall Drive NE, Vienna — 7 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,820,000
- 1502 Forest Lane, McLean — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $1,150,000
- 8175 Madrillon Court, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $880,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #608, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $695,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…