This past week, 37 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. This included a $3.8 million 5 BD/5.5+ BA “modern farmhouse” in McLean.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 1137 Basil Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,800,000
- 1132 Marion Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,350,000
- 507 John Marshall Drive NE, Vienna — 7 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,820,000
- 1502 Forest Lane, McLean — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $1,150,000
- 8175 Madrillon Court, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $880,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #608, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $695,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The American Legion Bridge into Maryland (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) If you find trips on the Capital Beltway into Maryland nightmarish now, imagine what they would be like without…
A Vienna Police car on Mill Street (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Town of Vienna Police Department will once again usher in summer with a hardline approach to stop…
The Mosaic District will hold its second annual Pride Parade this Saturday (via Mosaic District/Twitter) Pride Month starts today (June 1), and opportunities to celebrate in Fairfax County extend through…
Pimmit Hills residents recently held a pizza party to raise funds to cover legal fees from Washington Gas’ lawsuit over a planned gas pipeline (photo by Marni Penning) The Pimmit…