This past week, 37 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. This included a $3.8 million 5 BD/5.5+ BA “modern farmhouse” in McLean.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 1137 Basil Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,800,000
- 1132 Marion Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,350,000
- 507 John Marshall Drive NE, Vienna — 7 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,820,000
- 1502 Forest Lane, McLean — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $1,150,000
- 8175 Madrillon Court, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $880,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #608, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $695,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Safety crews investigate after the partial collapse and demolition of a Surfside, Florida, high-rise (via NIST) Following the collapse of a 40-year-old high-rise in Surfside, Fla., officials in Fairfax County…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…