This past week, 37 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. This included a $3.8 million 5 BD/5.5+ BA “modern farmhouse” in McLean.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 1137 Basil Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,800,000
- 1132 Marion Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,350,000
- 507 John Marshall Drive NE, Vienna — 7 BD/6 BA single-family home — $1,820,000
- 1502 Forest Lane, McLean — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $1,150,000
- 8175 Madrillon Court, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $880,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #608, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $695,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…