The weekend is almost here. Before you start speculating about what Tysons might look like once all that construction is complete or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed from the past week.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Starr Hill Brewery will anchor ‘The Perch,’ Capital One Center’s skypark in Tysons
- Police investigate reported bomb threat in McLean
- Mass COVID-19 vaccine site coming to Tysons Corner next week
- West Falls Church developers won’t say what the new grocery store is, but it’s Trader Joe’s-like
- UPDATED: Mental health crisis situation near Dunn Loring Metro resolved
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Photo courtesy Starr Hill Brewery
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…