The weekend is almost here. Before you start speculating about what Tysons might look like once all that construction is complete or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed from the past week.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Starr Hill Brewery will anchor ‘The Perch,’ Capital One Center’s skypark in Tysons
- Police investigate reported bomb threat in McLean
- Mass COVID-19 vaccine site coming to Tysons Corner next week
- West Falls Church developers won’t say what the new grocery store is, but it’s Trader Joe’s-like
- UPDATED: Mental health crisis situation near Dunn Loring Metro resolved
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Photo courtesy Starr Hill Brewery
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…