The weekend is almost here. Before you start speculating about what Tysons might look like once all that construction is complete or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed from the past week.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Starr Hill Brewery will anchor ‘The Perch,’ Capital One Center’s skypark in Tysons
- Police investigate reported bomb threat in McLean
- Mass COVID-19 vaccine site coming to Tysons Corner next week
- West Falls Church developers won’t say what the new grocery store is, but it’s Trader Joe’s-like
- UPDATED: Mental health crisis situation near Dunn Loring Metro resolved
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Photo courtesy Starr Hill Brewery
Safety crews investigate after the partial collapse and demolition of a Surfside, Florida, high-rise (via NIST) Following the collapse of a 40-year-old high-rise in Surfside, Fla., officials in Fairfax County…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…