This past week, 29 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4 million European-style McLean home to a $312,000 2 BD/2 BA corner condo unit.
The recently sold properties include:
- 8417 Brookewood Court, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,950,000
- 6929 River Oaks Drive, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $2,350,000
- 805 Cottage Street SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $1,535,000
- 8896 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $781,000
- 7651 Tremayne Place #202, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $312,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…