This past week, 29 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4 million European-style McLean home to a $312,000 2 BD/2 BA corner condo unit.
The recently sold properties include:
- 8417 Brookewood Court, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,950,000
- 6929 River Oaks Drive, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $2,350,000
- 805 Cottage Street SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $1,535,000
- 8896 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $781,000
- 7651 Tremayne Place #202, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $312,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…