This past week, 29 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4 million European-style McLean home to a $312,000 2 BD/2 BA corner condo unit.
The recently sold properties include:
- 8417 Brookewood Court, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,950,000
- 6929 River Oaks Drive, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $2,350,000
- 805 Cottage Street SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $1,535,000
- 8896 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $781,000
- 7651 Tremayne Place #202, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $312,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Safety crews investigate after the partial collapse and demolition of a Surfside, Florida, high-rise (via NIST) Following the collapse of a 40-year-old high-rise in Surfside, Fla., officials in Fairfax County…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…