This past week, 29 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4 million European-style McLean home to a $312,000 2 BD/2 BA corner condo unit.
The recently sold properties include:
- 8417 Brookewood Court, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,950,000
- 6929 River Oaks Drive, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $2,350,000
- 805 Cottage Street SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $1,535,000
- 8896 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $781,000
- 7651 Tremayne Place #202, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $312,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Writs of eviction issued in Fairfax County (courtesy Department of Housing and Community Development) After a recent study showed an uptick in homelessness, Fairfax County staff say that data connects…
The first annual Paws on the Plaza was held in 2022 (courtesy Tysons Corner Center) The dog days are coming early to Tysons this year. Canines will first be unleashed…
The Southern fast-casual chain Chicken Salad Chick has signed a deal to open locations in Fairfax County (courtesy Chicken Salad Chick) A fast-casual chicken salad company is planning a move…
The proposed route and stations for the Route 7 bus rapid transit system in Tysons (via FCDOT) Plans for a Route 7 bus rapid transit (BRT) system in Tysons are…