Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
I’ve been looking for things to do with my kids during spring break that are different and out of the usual. I came across the idea of an ice cream tour through Virginia. I put together a list of some places worthy of a sugar rush:
- The Dairy Godmother — Alexandria
- Jeni’s Ice Cream — Alexandria
- Sugar Mama’s — Fairfax
- Woody’s — Fairfax (They do ice cream dips!)
- Island Creamery — Chincoteague Island
- Moo Thru — Remington (We did this last year after strawberry picking. Pack this one away for the summer if you don’t hit it now.)
- Peterson’s Ice Cream Depot — Clifton
- Great Falls Ice Cream — Great Falls
- Lil City Creamery — Falls Church
Let me know which one was your favorite and what you ordered!
Photo via Woody’s Ice Cream Shop/Facebook
It’s going to be a cold and rainy weekend in Fairfax County, thanks to Tropical Storm Ophelia. Tracking to make landfall in North Carolina today (Friday), the storm is expected to reach Northern Virginia tonight.
Alo Yoga is one of three clothing stores to open in Tysons Galleria this September (courtesy Alo Yoga) Tysons Galleria’s commitment to serving up high-end retail continues with the recent…
The Boro in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County is considering a pilot program to support more murals in its commercial revitalization areas. The pilot program, called Paint…
The current Maple Avenue streetscape across from the Vienna Town Green (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Generally speaking, florals for spring may not be groundbreaking, but the Town of Vienna…