Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
I’ve been looking for things to do with my kids during spring break that are different and out of the usual. I came across the idea of an ice cream tour through Virginia. I put together a list of some places worthy of a sugar rush:
- The Dairy Godmother — Alexandria
- Jeni’s Ice Cream — Alexandria
- Sugar Mama’s — Fairfax
- Woody’s — Fairfax (They do ice cream dips!)
- Island Creamery — Chincoteague Island
- Moo Thru — Remington (We did this last year after strawberry picking. Pack this one away for the summer if you don’t hit it now.)
- Peterson’s Ice Cream Depot — Clifton
- Great Falls Ice Cream — Great Falls
- Lil City Creamery — Falls Church
Let me know which one was your favorite and what you ordered!
Photo via Woody’s Ice Cream Shop/Facebook
Georgetown Pike is currently closed at Turkey Run Road in McLean after a vehicle crash from earlier this afternoon. According to the Fairfax County Police Department, officers responded to Georgetown…
Fairfax County residents looking for a new Christmas tree should still be able to find an evergreen for the holiday — for now. Four Seasons Flower Market (6808 Elm Street)…
Starbucks will not reopen at the Capital One headquarters in Tysons. The coffee shop at 1610 Capital One Drive North has been closed for much of the past year during…
Employees of small businesses can receive a $500 holiday bonus from the Return to Earn Initiative, as it continues to help the unemployed transition back into the workforce.