This past week 19 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4.9 million McLean home to a $315,000 2 BD/2 BA unit in a gated McLean community.
The recently sold properties include:
- 6800 Sorrel Street, McLean — 5 BD/5+ BA — $4,856,450
- 501 Roberts Drive NW, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA — $1,973,520
- 1001 Rachel Lane SW, Vienna — 4 BD/3.5 BA — $1,000,000
- 1730 Tamerisk Court, Vienna — 5 BD/3.5 BA — $870,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #1209, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $622,000
- 7640 Provincial Drive #102, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $315,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Santa Claus has already taken up temporary residence at Tysons Corner Center, but that won’t stop him from dropping by a couple of other spots around Tysons this week. Coming…
After almost four years of dreaming, planning and building, the team behind Ometeo is ready to introduce its spin on Tex-Mex cuisine to Tysons.
The new restaurant will open to the public for the first time at 1640 Capital One Drive tomorrow (Wednesday), Long Shot Hospitality Partner Jeremy Carman confirmed to FFXnow.
Kids with sleds cross the street to Cunningham Park Elementary School in Vienna on a snow day in January 2022 (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) A flurry of snow days…
Sunset over Fair City Mall in Fairfax City (photo by Susan Woolsey) FCPD Steps Up DUI Enforcement for Holiday Season — “During this campaign, running from December 4 to December…