This past week 19 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4.9 million McLean home to a $315,000 2 BD/2 BA unit in a gated McLean community.
The recently sold properties include:
- 6800 Sorrel Street, McLean — 5 BD/5+ BA — $4,856,450
- 501 Roberts Drive NW, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA — $1,973,520
- 1001 Rachel Lane SW, Vienna — 4 BD/3.5 BA — $1,000,000
- 1730 Tamerisk Court, Vienna — 5 BD/3.5 BA — $870,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #1209, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $622,000
- 7640 Provincial Drive #102, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $315,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The weekend is almost here. Before you hop on the nearest e-scooter or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you…
Two Tysons arts organizations are among the five honorees selected by ArtsFairfax for its 2021 Arts Awards, an annual celebration of Fairfax County’s arts community. ArtsFairfax, a nonprofit that has…
Thank you for continuing to support local news.
An upcoming dedication ceremony for new signs at Freedom Hill Park (8531 Old Courthouse Road) outside of Tysons represents more than just recognition of the struggles of local families during…