This past week 19 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4.9 million McLean home to a $315,000 2 BD/2 BA unit in a gated McLean community.
The recently sold properties include:
- 6800 Sorrel Street, McLean — 5 BD/5+ BA — $4,856,450
- 501 Roberts Drive NW, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA — $1,973,520
- 1001 Rachel Lane SW, Vienna — 4 BD/3.5 BA — $1,000,000
- 1730 Tamerisk Court, Vienna — 5 BD/3.5 BA — $870,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #1209, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $622,000
- 7640 Provincial Drive #102, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $315,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Discover youth sports such as baseball and soccer offered around Vienna in the latest Neighborhood Expert.
The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Tysons area. We’ve searched the web for events of note in Tysons, Vienna,…
Face masks (via Mika Baumeister/Unsplash) Fairfax County Public Schools plans to maintain its mask mandate despite Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s executive order removing masking requirements in schools across the state. The…
Petersen Asks Youngkin to Support Dominion Bill — Chap Petersen, who represents Vienna as the state senator for the 34th District, called on new Gov. Glenn Youngkin to join an…