This past week 19 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4.9 million McLean home to a $315,000 2 BD/2 BA unit in a gated McLean community.
The recently sold properties include:
- 6800 Sorrel Street, McLean — 5 BD/5+ BA — $4,856,450
- 501 Roberts Drive NW, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA — $1,973,520
- 1001 Rachel Lane SW, Vienna — 4 BD/3.5 BA — $1,000,000
- 1730 Tamerisk Court, Vienna — 5 BD/3.5 BA — $870,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #1209, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $622,000
- 7640 Provincial Drive #102, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $315,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The weekend is almost here. Before you start scouring the land for spotted lanternflies or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
Autumn has arrived, and that means Vienna homeowners are about to shift from mowing their lawns to raking them. However, exactly when that transition will begin remains a little hazy….
The Fairfax County Planning Commission voted on Wednesday (Oct. 13) to advance the proposed Silverstone Senior Living facility at The Boro in Tysons. Plans for the senior housing call for the…
For anyone who feels strongly about whether or not Lee Highway and Lee-Jackson Memorial Highway should continue to bear those names, the time to share that opinion has arrived. The…