The real estate market is hot right now — so hot that many homes are selling over asking price. But that doesn’t mean we aren’t seeing price reductions on properties.
This past week, nine homes in Tysons, McLean and Vienna were reduced in price, according to Homesnap. These included:
- 6122 Franklin Park Road, McLean — Reduced: $250,000 on March 15 — Now: $5,638,990
- 7004 Poppy Drive, McLean — Reduced: $60,000 on March 11 — Now: $1,990,000
- 1650 Silver Hill Drive #2209, McLean — Reduced: $61,000 on March 13 — Now: $1,238,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #1313, McLean — Reduced: $10,000 on March 16 — Now: $444,900
- 1946 Kennedy Drive #202, McLean — Reduced: $10,000 on March 11 — Now: $315,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
Vienna will help pay for the project to build a modernized Patrick Henry Library and accompanying parking garage. The Vienna Town Council passed a motion yesterday (Monday) to pay $663,000…
The push to redevelop McLean’s 230-acre downtown area is getting into the nitty-gritty details, giving residents another chance to provide input. Fairfax County is developing design guidelines that will shape…
Irving Middle School students wear face masks in class (via FCPS) Updated at 11:50 a.m. — The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors voted 8-1 this morning to support the continued mask…
The end has arrived for J.R.’s Stockyards Inn, where Tysons’ penchant for steakhouses began more than four decades ago. According to Fairfax County land records, J.R.’s Custom Catering sold the…