The real estate market is hot right now — so hot that many homes are selling over asking price. But that doesn’t mean we aren’t seeing price reductions on properties.
This past week, nine homes in Tysons, McLean and Vienna were reduced in price, according to Homesnap. These included:
- 6122 Franklin Park Road, McLean — Reduced: $250,000 on March 15 — Now: $5,638,990
- 7004 Poppy Drive, McLean — Reduced: $60,000 on March 11 — Now: $1,990,000
- 1650 Silver Hill Drive #2209, McLean — Reduced: $61,000 on March 13 — Now: $1,238,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #1313, McLean — Reduced: $10,000 on March 16 — Now: $444,900
- 1946 Kennedy Drive #202, McLean — Reduced: $10,000 on March 11 — Now: $315,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
The weekend is almost here. Before you hop on the nearest e-scooter or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you…
Two Tysons arts organizations are among the five honorees selected by ArtsFairfax for its 2021 Arts Awards, an annual celebration of Fairfax County’s arts community. ArtsFairfax, a nonprofit that has…
Thank you for continuing to support local news.
An upcoming dedication ceremony for new signs at Freedom Hill Park (8531 Old Courthouse Road) outside of Tysons represents more than just recognition of the struggles of local families during…