The real estate market is hot right now — so hot that many homes are selling over asking price. But that doesn’t mean we aren’t seeing price reductions on properties.
This past week, nine homes in Tysons, McLean and Vienna were reduced in price, according to Homesnap. These included:
- 6122 Franklin Park Road, McLean — Reduced: $250,000 on March 15 — Now: $5,638,990
- 7004 Poppy Drive, McLean — Reduced: $60,000 on March 11 — Now: $1,990,000
- 1650 Silver Hill Drive #2209, McLean — Reduced: $61,000 on March 13 — Now: $1,238,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #1313, McLean — Reduced: $10,000 on March 16 — Now: $444,900
- 1946 Kennedy Drive #202, McLean — Reduced: $10,000 on March 11 — Now: $315,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
A duck takes a bath in Royal Lake near Burke (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The weekend is almost here. Before you double check your Congressional district or head to…
McLean High School physics/astronomy teacher Jeff Brocketti on “Wheel of Fortune” (courtesy Eric McCandless/Wheel of Fortune®/© 2022 Califon Productions, Inc. ARR) McLean High School teacher Jeffrey Brocketti can’t wait to…
> Read the comments…
Lake Audubon from bridge in Reston (photo by Ray Copson) Reminder: Early Voting Begins — “[It’s] the first day to #voteearly in the congressional #midterms! The 8th, 10th & 11th…