The real estate market is hot right now — so hot that many homes are selling over asking price. But that doesn’t mean we aren’t seeing price reductions on properties.
This past week, nine homes in Tysons, McLean and Vienna were reduced in price, according to Homesnap. These included:
- 6122 Franklin Park Road, McLean — Reduced: $250,000 on March 15 — Now: $5,638,990
- 7004 Poppy Drive, McLean — Reduced: $60,000 on March 11 — Now: $1,990,000
- 1650 Silver Hill Drive #2209, McLean — Reduced: $61,000 on March 13 — Now: $1,238,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #1313, McLean — Reduced: $10,000 on March 16 — Now: $444,900
- 1946 Kennedy Drive #202, McLean — Reduced: $10,000 on March 11 — Now: $315,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Photo via Tierra Mallorca/Unsplash
The weekend is almost here. Before you start scouring the land for spotted lanternflies or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
Autumn has arrived, and that means Vienna homeowners are about to shift from mowing their lawns to raking them. However, exactly when that transition will begin remains a little hazy….
The Fairfax County Planning Commission voted on Wednesday (Oct. 13) to advance the proposed Silverstone Senior Living facility at The Boro in Tysons. Plans for the senior housing call for the…
For anyone who feels strongly about whether or not Lee Highway and Lee-Jackson Memorial Highway should continue to bear those names, the time to share that opinion has arrived. The…