This past week 29 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4 million McLean home with a private tennis court to a $300,000 2 BD/2 BA penthouse-level condo.
The recently sold properties include:
- 1144 Langley Lane, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA — $3,950,000
- 1481 Waggaman Circle, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA — $2,675,000
- 1117 Pekay Street SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6 BA — $1,575,000
- 9514 Woody Lane, Great Falls — 5 BD/4.5+ BA — $1,175,000
- 6520 33rd Street, Falls Church — 3 BD/ 2 BA — $922,000
- 8380 Greensboro Drive #414, McLean — 3 BD/2 BA — $579,500
- 1808 Old Meadow Road #1415, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $300,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The Vienna Town Council approved increasing a contract yesterday (Monday) for construction on the police department’s new station. The council agreed to allow up to $67,680 more in response to…
If someone wanted to take a bus from Tysons to Springfield right now, they would have to sit through dozens of stops to travel the roughly 15 miles from north…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
A federal judge in Alexandria agreed with legal arguments for two U.S. Park Police officers after they pursued a 25-year-old motorist in 2017 and fatally shot him in his Jeep….