This past week 29 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4 million McLean home with a private tennis court to a $300,000 2 BD/2 BA penthouse-level condo.
The recently sold properties include:
- 1144 Langley Lane, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA — $3,950,000
- 1481 Waggaman Circle, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA — $2,675,000
- 1117 Pekay Street SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6 BA — $1,575,000
- 9514 Woody Lane, Great Falls — 5 BD/4.5+ BA — $1,175,000
- 6520 33rd Street, Falls Church — 3 BD/ 2 BA — $922,000
- 8380 Greensboro Drive #414, McLean — 3 BD/2 BA — $579,500
- 1808 Old Meadow Road #1415, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $300,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Poll: This week, your Neighborhood Expert wants to hear from you. What topics would you like to see covered here?
The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Tysons area. We’ve searched the web for events of note in Tysons, Vienna,…
Another piece of the massive Scotts Run development taking shape near the McLean Metro station has fallen into place. The real estate developer LMC announced on Thursday (July 29) that…
Vienna Restaurant Requires Vaccinations to Eat Indoors — The Latin American restaurant Blend 111 announced on Friday (July 30) that, effective immediately, indoor dining will be limited to people who…