This past week 29 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $4 million McLean home with a private tennis court to a $300,000 2 BD/2 BA penthouse-level condo.
The recently sold properties include:
- 1144 Langley Lane, McLean — 7 BD/6.5+ BA — $3,950,000
- 1481 Waggaman Circle, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA — $2,675,000
- 1117 Pekay Street SW, Vienna — 6 BD/6 BA — $1,575,000
- 9514 Woody Lane, Great Falls — 5 BD/4.5+ BA — $1,175,000
- 6520 33rd Street, Falls Church — 3 BD/ 2 BA — $922,000
- 8380 Greensboro Drive #414, McLean — 3 BD/2 BA — $579,500
- 1808 Old Meadow Road #1415, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA — $300,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Tysons residents will soon get to shape the plan for Fairfax County’s community center in the upcoming Dominion Square West housing development. The county’s Department of Neighborhood and Community Services…
Reston Museum walking tours start at the museum and explore the Lake Anne area Step back in time! Join a Reston Museum docent on Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. for a…
A Maryland driver has been arrested after leading police on an extended chase down the Capital Beltway yesterday (Monday) that crossed state lines and ended with a car flip in…
More than two years into the pandemic, Fairfax County is settling into a more stable approach to COVID-19 testing. The Fairfax County Health Department will now support free testing at…