Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
The weather is turning, the COVID numbers are going down, and we’re all yearning for more social interaction. So whether you’re looking to catch up with an old coworker, meet your mom friends or grab a coffee after a run, there are a lot of options around town for a coffee date.
- Simply Social and Crepes & Karak Cafe: Take your pick from indoor seating, outdoor seating or the parking lot, which is never full. You can sit in your car with the windows down, or bring a folding chair and sit six feet apart.
- Caffe Amouri: Once you order your coffee, settle in on one of the nearby park benches, or stroll over to the Town Green, which has ample space to spread out.
- StarNut Gourmet: This international cafe has plenty of indoor seating, and some space outdoors to sit in your car. Or you can park in the large Total Wine lot across the street with your folding chairs.
- Greenberry’s Coffee: Here, you’ll find a large patio with tables to sit outdoors.
- Northside Social Falls Church: This area favorite has a large patio or covered outdoor patio for seating. You can also walk over to Cherry Hill Park.
- Rare Bird Coffee Roasters: Although there’s no real outdoor seating, you could walk over to Cherry Hill Park.