A number of restaurants and shops in the Tysons area are offering specials this weekend leading up to Valentine’s Day on Sunday.
From sweet treats to savory meals, here are some options for celebrating the holiday:
- Andy’s Pizza in Tysons Galleria has a Valentine’s Day Love Package from Friday through Sunday. The package includes a choice of any signature pizzas that are also offered by the slice, a bottle of wine and a tiramisu for dessert. The wine options are a sparkling brut, merlot or sauvignon blanc. The package is $38. Andy’s Pizza is also offering an anti-Valentine’s Day package for $38 that includes a choice of any signature pizza, an order of Old Bay fries, and a four-pack of Radeberger tall boy pilsners.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar at Tysons Corner is offering a variety of specials to mark the holiday. From Friday through Monday, a Valentine’s Day three-course prime surf and turf menu is available for $225. Starting at $60 per guest, a three-course family menu is also available for curbside pickup or delivery and will feature individual entrees paired with family-style salad, sides, and desserts.
- Wildfire McLean in Tysons Galleria will offer its dinner menu all day for dine-in, carryout, and delivery. A Valentine’s menu for two will be available for dine-in and carryout from Friday through Sunday. With a price tag of $120, plus tax, per couple, the Valentine’s menu will include shrimp cocktail, Wildfire chopped salad, and a selection of main courses, sides, and desserts.
- Founding Farmers in Tysons and Reston is offering a Valentine’s Day and Weekend at Home package, along with a variety of Valentine’s Day specials that can be picked up Saturday or Sunday. Valentine’s Day orders must be placed by 11 a.m. Friday (Feb. 12). Options include a heat-and-eat dinner for two, Valentine’s bottled cocktails, heat-and-eat breakfast, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and more.
- Urban Plates at Tysons Galleria is offering a Valentine’s Day at-home, three-course dinner for two for $49. The dinner includes a choice of two starters, two entrées with grilled artisan bread, and two desserts. The holiday menu is available for takeout only from Friday through Sunday but must be preordered by Thursday (Feb. 11).
- In addition to its regular menu, Vienna’s Blend 111 will have a special “Día de San Valentín” menu for indoor and outdoor dining on Friday and Saturday. Sunday dining will be limited to the special menu, with a limited number of reservations available. A special carryout menu for Sunday can be preordered until 5 p.m. on Thursday or the restaurant sells out. Pick-up for carryout dinners will be from 5-8 p.m. on Sunday.
- If you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, Lolli & Pops in the Tysons Corner Center is offering a variety of Valentine’s Day gift boxes featuring various candies and chocolate confections.
- Cocoa Vienna has a variety of Valentine’s Day gift boxes, chocolate confections and personalized gift baskets available.
Additional ideas for chocolate fans can be found through Visit Fairfax’s “Chocolate Safari” campaign, which lets restaurants from around the county advertise their chocolate-based menu items.
“All of our communities are made better by the hard work and passion that drives local small businesses,” Visit Fairfax President and CEO Barry Biggar said. “The people behind these businesses…continually work to bring joy and happiness to our lives day after day, even through a worldwide pandemic. If there’s ever a time to share the love back with them, Valentine’s Day is an exceptional reason to start!”
Photo courtesy Andy’s Pizza
The Vienna Town Council approved increasing a contract yesterday (Monday) for construction on the police department’s new station. The council agreed to allow up to $67,680 more in response to…
If someone wanted to take a bus from Tysons to Springfield right now, they would have to sit through dozens of stops to travel the roughly 15 miles from north…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
A federal judge in Alexandria agreed with legal arguments for two U.S. Park Police officers after they pursued a 25-year-old motorist in 2017 and fatally shot him in his Jeep….