Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
It’s Beer Consumption Day in America — I mean, it’s Super Bowl Sunday this week! It’s also looking to be a Pandemic Sunday where we get three to five inches of snow in the DMV area.
All of that makes it hard to throw a big Super Bowl party this year, but there are other ways to celebrate. It happens to be one of my favorite days of the year, even as a long-suffering Eagles fan.
As is common in my posts, I’m going to throw out some takeout ideas to save you from cooking:
- Mama Tigre: They have this amazing looking platter available that includes queso, chips, guacamole, spicy masala queso, chicken wings, flautas and more.
- Bear Branch: Wings! Both fried and grilled are available.
- Foster’s Grille: Wings, burgers, fries, onion rings… Order early — they often sell out!
- Caboose Commons or Tavern: Fried pickle chips (so good!), wings and burgers
- Maple Ave: Crème fraîche wings
- Red Apron: One of my favorite local burgers — they have so many great options for watching football.
- Taco Bamba: Their wings! And nachos!! They have a “big game platter” option.
- Fermented Pig: Ribs, chicken, sides… all the barbecue your heart could want.
- Pizza: We are lucky to have so many good pizza options around town. Try Church St, Union Pie (gluten-free options!), Tony’s, Pizza Roni, Santini’s, Luciano or Mod.
Fairfax County has reached “substantial” community transmission of COVID-19, and as a result, health officials are now recommending that everyone wear a face masks in public indoor settings, regardless of…
Fairfax County Flies Flags at Half Mast for Pentagon Officer — Fairfax County flags will fly at half-mast today (Wednesday) after a Pentagon police officer was killed in a shooting…
Construction is starting today (Tuesday) on Pupatella’s upcoming location in the Mosaic District, a spokesperson for the local pizza chain told Tysons Reporter. Signage indicating that Pupatella will be moving…
The Fairfax County Police Civilian Review Panel, a citizen-led board intended to help with police accountability, is getting an executive director. The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved the change…