Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 2808 Schafflind Court, Vienna — $800,000
- 2700 Bowling Green Drive, Vienna — $700,000
- 906 Cottage Street SW, Vienna — $709,000
- 7632 Lisle Avenue, Falls Church — $1,625,000
- 6613 Midhill Place, Falls Church — $775,000
- 6801 Gouthier Road, Falls Church — $560,000
- 1611 Dunterry Place, McLean — $750,000
- 1721 Chesterbrook Vale Court, McLean — $1,299,000
- 1570 Spring Gate Drive #7208, McLean — $464,900
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here, call 571-429-7670, or email at [email protected].
The Vienna Town Council approved increasing a contract yesterday (Monday) for construction on the police department’s new station. The council agreed to allow up to $67,680 more in response to…
If someone wanted to take a bus from Tysons to Springfield right now, they would have to sit through dozens of stops to travel the roughly 15 miles from north…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
A federal judge in Alexandria agreed with legal arguments for two U.S. Park Police officers after they pursued a 25-year-old motorist in 2017 and fatally shot him in his Jeep….