Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
- 9904 Snowbound Court, Vienna — $768,900
- 1610 Leeds Castle Drive, Vienna — $819,950
- 103 Mashie Court SE, Vienna — $2,100,000
- 521 Anne Street, Falls Church — $1,539,000
- 6411 Recreation Lane, Falls Church — $824,990
- 7021 Haycock Road #811, Falls Church — $565,000
- 1508 Linden Hurst Avenue, McLean — $1,924,916
- 1609 8th Place, McLean — $925,000
- 1061 Spring Hill Road, McLean — $2,500,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
The weekend is almost here. Before you peek into the spirit realm or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you…
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation has extended the Oct. 18 deadline for its community survey on proposed changes to bus service in Centreville, Chantilly, Vienna, Tysons, and neighboring areas,…
Portales Aloso waited an hour on Tuesday (Oct. 19) for a Metro train from Reston into D.C. The wait on Wednesday was 20 minutes. He was among countless commuters in…
Luxury electric vehicle manufacturer Lucid Motors passed a crucial step yesterday (Wednesday) toward getting its first service and delivery center in the D.C. area. The company is seeking to open…