Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 6251 N. Kensington Street, McLean — $1,975,000
- 10300 Dunn Meadow Road, Vienna — $979,000
- 10026 Glenoak Court, Vienna — $868,000
- 1104 Drake Street SW, Vienna — $1,569,888
- 2806 Emma Lee Street #304, Falls Church — $369,900
- 7416 Leighton Drive, Falls Church — $875,000
- 7204 Deborah Drive, Falls Church — $995,000
- 6218 Mori Street, McLean — $1,060,000
- 1814 Solitaire Lane, McLean – $1,490,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
The weekend is almost here. Before you embrace the new season at a local fall festival or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons…
A new rebate program that starts next year would give thousands of dollars to Virginians who buy or lease an electric vehicle. But it’s not funded. Fairfax County officials said the…
Open houses this weekend include a 4 BD/5.5 BA single-family home in McLean. It features a formal living room with a gas fireplace and a library.
While Bisnonna Bakeshop got the most high-profile welcome, the Italian bakery isn’t the only recent newcomer to Tysons Corner Center. One week earlier, Extreme Halloween started haunting the mall’s large,…