Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 6251 N. Kensington Street, McLean — $1,995,000
- 8878 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — $799,900
- 8213 Madrillon Estates Drive, Vienna — $1,159,000
- 10212 Browns Mill Road, Vienna — $1,100,000
- 3334 Ellis Court, Falls Church — $530,000
- 2165 Kings Garden Way, Falls Church — $807,000
- 7732 Camp Alger Avenue, Falls Church — $480,000
- 6419 Linway Terrace, McLean — $829,900
- 1129 Towlston Road, McLean — $2,150,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
With the D.C. area’s summer heat in full swing, local organizers worry that there are too few options for unhoused residents in the county to cool down. Last month, the…
For those who find the prospect of being 14 stories in the air exciting instead of terrifying, the Hyatt Regency at Tysons Corner Center has some available views without the…
Arts agencies from Fairfax County, Arlington and Alexandria are forming a supergroup. Unveiled Monday (Aug. 8), the newly created Northern Virginia Local Arts Agencies (NVLAA) consists of ArtsFairfax, the Alexandria…
A sidewalk is coming to Vienna’s Alma Street SE, whether the residents there want it or not. Construction to add about 1,500 linear feet of concrete, curb and gutter, driveway…