Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 6251 N. Kensington Street, McLean — $1,995,000
- 8878 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — $799,900
- 8213 Madrillon Estates Drive, Vienna — $1,159,000
- 10212 Browns Mill Road, Vienna — $1,100,000
- 3334 Ellis Court, Falls Church — $530,000
- 2165 Kings Garden Way, Falls Church — $807,000
- 7732 Camp Alger Avenue, Falls Church — $480,000
- 6419 Linway Terrace, McLean — $829,900
- 1129 Towlston Road, McLean — $2,150,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
Sugar plum fairies are getting ready to descend on Fairfax County, which will host multiple productions of Pytor Tchaikovsky’s “The Nutcracker” this holiday season. The 131-year-old ballet, now a Christmastime…
The Fairfax County Government Center (file photo) Anticipating slow growth in the real estate tax base and only a modest increase in general fund revenues, local officials are preparing for…
Enchiladas de la Casa from Ometeo, a Tex-Mex restaurant coming to Capital One Center in Tysons (photo by An-Phuong Ly) A new restaurant is getting ready to open at Capital…
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department (file photo) The Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department is working on ways to improve service by reorganizing units and tackling recruitment and staffing…