Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in McLean. Reach the office at 703-790-9090.
Summer is here, or at least the calendar says it is, which means it’s great weather for family photo shoots.
There are so many beautiful places around Tysons that lends itself well to family photos. I haven’t gone through the necessary steps to see which location may require extra paperwork and/or fees for on site photos, so make sure you check that!
Also, your photographer may know of secret spaces they like to use that are free. But here are some ideas to get you started:
- Meadowlark Botanical Gardens — both inside and out!
- Colvin Run Mill
- The LOVE sign on the W&OD Trail at Northside Park
- Seneca Creek Park Peony Field
- Scott’s Run Nature Preserve
- Great Falls Park
- Cherry Hill Park (Falls Church)
- If you like water, you could also try one of the Creeks: Wolftrap Creek, Pimmit Run, Scott’s Run
Have you taken photos somewhere not mentioned? Please share with others in the comments below!