Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 1570 Spring Gate Drive #7103, McLean — $429,900
- 1417 Cottage Street SW, Vienna — $725,000
- 2801 Yarling Court, Falls Church — $364,900
- 2245 Loch Lomond Drive, Vienna — $890,000
- 6609 Beverly Avenue, McLean — $1,450,000
- 9328 Sibelius Drive, Vienna — $1,069,000
- 3413 Executive Avenue, Falls Church — $860,000
- 2161 Royal Lodge Drive, Falls Church — $1,625,000
- 1110 Cedrus Lane, McLean — $1,595,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
Bicyclist crosses Wiehle Avenue in Reston at site of future bridge (staff photo by Jay Westcott) The weekend is almost here. Before the remnants of Hurricane Ian arrive or you…
The West Falls Church Active Transportation Study area (via FCDOT) The general public’s last chance to weigh in on Fairfax County’s ongoing study of the bicycle and pedestrian network in…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. It’s that time of the year…
Duplexes are proposed to replace the Vienna Courts office condos (via Town of Vienna) The Vienna Planning Commission made clear Wednesday (Sept. 28) that in concept, it’s in favor of…