Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in McLean. Reach the office at 703-790-9090.
Maybe you had a cold once and decided not to take the medicine, maybe you skipped that advisory to “finish all of these meds”, whatever the reason — your medicine cabinet is full of old prescriptions you don’t need and don’t know what to do with.
Or maybe it’s just me? I have a bag I’ve been looking to dispose of for a while, so I found a list of places to take old prescriptions to safely dispose of them.
There are national “take-back” days and the Town of Vienna usually has theirs in October and April. The National Take Back Day for 2020 is Saturday, April 25.
If you’re looking for something other than that day, try one of these locations:
- Spectrum Healthcare: 10580 Arrowhead Drive, Fairfax
- CVS in Merrifield: 8124 Arlington Boulevard, Falls Church (near the Five Guys and Elephant Jumps)
- INOVA Emergency Room Pharmacy: 3300 Gallows Road, Falls Church (green metal box in the Pharmacy of the ER)
- Fairfax County Policy Station in McLean: 1437 Balls Hill Road, McLean
- Fairfax County Police Station in Fairfax: 12300 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Fairfax
New Early Voting Sites Open Today — “Fairfax County will open an additional 13 early voting sites starting Thursday, Oct. 21. In total, there will be 16 voting locations available…
Fairfax County Public Schools School-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for elementary school-aged children could be set up as soon as mid-November, Fairfax County Public Schools officials say. As reported to the…
A local chiropractic doctor recently surrendered his license after allegedly engaging in sexual misconduct with six patients. The move came just under a year after the Virginia Board of Medicine…
Meet Charlie, a brown German short-haired pointer whose manners will never prompt his owners to cry “good grief!” Though his past is unclear, his friends at Alexandria’s Mid-Atlantic GSP Rescue…