Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in McLean. Reach the office at 703-790-9090.
Maybe you had a cold once and decided not to take the medicine, maybe you skipped that advisory to “finish all of these meds”, whatever the reason — your medicine cabinet is full of old prescriptions you don’t need and don’t know what to do with.
Or maybe it’s just me? I have a bag I’ve been looking to dispose of for a while, so I found a list of places to take old prescriptions to safely dispose of them.
There are national “take-back” days and the Town of Vienna usually has theirs in October and April. The National Take Back Day for 2020 is Saturday, April 25.
If you’re looking for something other than that day, try one of these locations:
- Spectrum Healthcare: 10580 Arrowhead Drive, Fairfax
- CVS in Merrifield: 8124 Arlington Boulevard, Falls Church (near the Five Guys and Elephant Jumps)
- INOVA Emergency Room Pharmacy: 3300 Gallows Road, Falls Church (green metal box in the Pharmacy of the ER)
- Fairfax County Policy Station in McLean: 1437 Balls Hill Road, McLean
- Fairfax County Police Station in Fairfax: 12300 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Fairfax
Nordstrom Rack in Tysons (via Google Maps) Kilmer Middle School was briefly put on alert this afternoon (Tuesday) while Fairfax County police searched Tysons for suspects in an alleged theft…
FCPD Chief of Police Kevin Davis announces a partnership next to Zencity Chief Strategy Officer Michael Simon (via FCPD/Facebook) The Fairfax County Police Department is partnering with Zencity to roll…
The autonomous, electric Relay shuttle at the Mosaic District (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County is winding down its groundbreaking experiment with self-driving public transportation. The autonomous, electric Relay…
Are you looking for a flexible master’s degree that will help you advance in your career? Consider George Mason University’s Global Commerce and Policy master’s program! Broader than an MBA…