Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 7774 Willow Point Drive C, Falls Church — $399,900
- 7221 Tyler Avenue, Falls Church — $815,000
- 6623 Kennedy Lane, Falls Church — $949,000
- 2412 Rockbridge Street, Vienna — $764,900
- 507 Delano Drive SE, Vienna — $1,699,900
- 9708 Brookstone Lane, Vienna — $1,249,000
- 1814 Solitaire Lane, McLean — $1,599,000
- 7403 Windy Hill Court, McLean — $1,699,000
- 1523 Forest Villa Lane, McLean — $2,250,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
A walking path into the Fairfax County Park Authority’s Ellanor C. Lawrence Park in Chantilly (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Fairfax County Park Authority is seeking roughly $8 million…
An upcoming bar and restaurant hopes to turn the Dunn Loring Metro station into a hopping place. On track to open in late October next to Quickway, The Casual Pint…
Kaiser Permanente’s Springfield Medical Center (via Google Maps) More than 75,000 workers at health care giant Kaiser Permanente are set to strike on Wednesday. The Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions’…
Vienna Oktoberfest will return this Saturday, Oct. 7 (courtesy Vienna Business Association) Coming on the heels of celebrations in Tysons, Oktoberfest is set for a raucous return to the Town…