Want to shop sustainably this year? The Tysons area has several consignment stores to check out.
Near Mosaic District, shoppers can find a wide selection of second-hand clothing for men, women and kids, household items, books and more at Unique.
The thrift store is located at a warehouse at 2956 Gallows Road. The store is open from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. every day except on Sundays, when it is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., according to Google.
Tysons Reporter spotted several skirts and books for under $5 during a recent visit.
Here’s where to find other thrift stores in the Tysons area:
- Oxanna Boutique (448 Maple Avenue E.): open until 6 p.m. on weekdays and closed on weekends
- Pennywise Thrift Store (214 Dominion Road NE): open until 6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and until 5 p.m. on Saturdays
- Just Like New (145 Church Street NW, Suite 200): open until 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and closed on Sundays.
- Consignment Boutique (141 Church Street NW): contact about appointments
- Wardrobe Rescue (134 Church Street NW): open until 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and until 5 p.m. on Sundays.
- Tuesday Morning (136 Maple Avenue W.): open until 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and until 6 p.m. on Sundays
- Vienna Jewelry (131 Maple Avenue W.): open until 6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and until 5 p.m. on Saturdays. Closed Sundays and Mondays
Merrifield and Falls Church area:
- The Back Dorr (2711 Dorr Avenue): closed Monday-Tuesday, open until 6 p.m. on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and until 8 p.m. on Thursdays
- Clock Tower Thrift Shop (2860 Annandale Road): open until 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and until 5 p.m. on Sundays
- New To You, Inc. (108 W. Broad Street): open until 6 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday and closed Sunday-Tuesday
- Treasure Shop (6246 Old Dominion Drive): open until 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday and closed on Sundays
- St. John The Beloved Thrift Shop (6420 Linway Terrace): contact for hours
- Fashion Exchange Consignment (6663 Old Dominion Drive): open until 6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and until 5 p.m. on Saturdays
- Real Treasurez Consignment Shop (1355 Chain Bridge Road): open until 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and until 5 p.m. on Sundays
- McLean Treasure Trove (1317-B Chain Bridge Road): contact about appointment
A proposed multi-family residential building in the West Falls Church Metro station redevelopment (via Fairfax County) The redevelopment of the West Falls Church Metro station secured the Fairfax County Planning…
Outside 1st Stage in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors got a first look last week at a new plan that it hopes can…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected] Thursday,…
(Updated at 11:55 a.m.) A group of McLean residents opposed to the extension of the I-495 toll lanes past their neighborhoods have turned to the courts in a bid to…