Want to shop sustainably this year? The Tysons area has several consignment stores to check out.
Near Mosaic District, shoppers can find a wide selection of second-hand clothing for men, women and kids, household items, books and more at Unique.
The thrift store is located at a warehouse at 2956 Gallows Road. The store is open from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. every day except on Sundays, when it is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., according to Google.
Tysons Reporter spotted several skirts and books for under $5 during a recent visit.
Here’s where to find other thrift stores in the Tysons area:
- Oxanna Boutique (448 Maple Avenue E.): open until 6 p.m. on weekdays and closed on weekends
- Pennywise Thrift Store (214 Dominion Road NE): open until 6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and until 5 p.m. on Saturdays
- Just Like New (145 Church Street NW, Suite 200): open until 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and closed on Sundays.
- Consignment Boutique (141 Church Street NW): contact about appointments
- Wardrobe Rescue (134 Church Street NW): open until 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and until 5 p.m. on Sundays.
- Tuesday Morning (136 Maple Avenue W.): open until 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and until 6 p.m. on Sundays
- Vienna Jewelry (131 Maple Avenue W.): open until 6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and until 5 p.m. on Saturdays. Closed Sundays and Mondays
Merrifield and Falls Church area:
- The Back Dorr (2711 Dorr Avenue): closed Monday-Tuesday, open until 6 p.m. on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and until 8 p.m. on Thursdays
- Clock Tower Thrift Shop (2860 Annandale Road): open until 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and until 5 p.m. on Sundays
- New To You, Inc. (108 W. Broad Street): open until 6 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday and closed Sunday-Tuesday
- Treasure Shop (6246 Old Dominion Drive): open until 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday and closed on Sundays
- St. John The Beloved Thrift Shop (6420 Linway Terrace): contact for hours
- Fashion Exchange Consignment (6663 Old Dominion Drive): open until 6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and until 5 p.m. on Saturdays
- Real Treasurez Consignment Shop (1355 Chain Bridge Road): open until 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and until 5 p.m. on Sundays
- McLean Treasure Trove (1317-B Chain Bridge Road): contact about appointment
The weekend is almost here. Before you peek into the spirit realm or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you…
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation has extended the Oct. 18 deadline for its community survey on proposed changes to bus service in Centreville, Chantilly, Vienna, Tysons, and neighboring areas,…
Portales Aloso waited an hour on Tuesday (Oct. 19) for a Metro train from Reston into D.C. The wait on Wednesday was 20 minutes. He was among countless commuters in…
Luxury electric vehicle manufacturer Lucid Motors passed a crucial step yesterday (Wednesday) toward getting its first service and delivery center in the D.C. area. The company is seeking to open…