Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 358 James Street Unit 382, Falls Church — $430,000
- 8380 Greensboro Drive Unit 412, McLean — $619,000
- 5501 Seminary Road 2409S, Falls Church — $345,000
- 7000 Falls Reach Drive Unit 201, Falls Church — $465,000
- 408 Yeonas Drive SW, Vienna — $1,639,888
- 9687 Scotch Haven Drive, Vienna — $632,000
- 303 Meadow Lane SW, Vienna — $1,649,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive Unit 511, McLean — $685,999
- 910 Chinquapin Road, McLean — $1,100,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…