Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 358 James Street Unit 382, Falls Church — $430,000
- 8380 Greensboro Drive Unit 412, McLean — $619,000
- 5501 Seminary Road 2409S, Falls Church — $345,000
- 7000 Falls Reach Drive Unit 201, Falls Church — $465,000
- 408 Yeonas Drive SW, Vienna — $1,639,888
- 9687 Scotch Haven Drive, Vienna — $632,000
- 303 Meadow Lane SW, Vienna — $1,649,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive Unit 511, McLean — $685,999
- 910 Chinquapin Road, McLean — $1,100,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
The American Legion Bridge into Maryland (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) If you find trips on the Capital Beltway into Maryland nightmarish now, imagine what they would be like without…
A Vienna Police car on Mill Street (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Town of Vienna Police Department will once again usher in summer with a hardline approach to stop…
The Mosaic District will hold its second annual Pride Parade this Saturday (via Mosaic District/Twitter) Pride Month starts today (June 1), and opportunities to celebrate in Fairfax County extend through…
Pimmit Hills residents recently held a pizza party to raise funds to cover legal fees from Washington Gas’ lawsuit over a planned gas pipeline (photo by Marni Penning) The Pimmit…