A curated collection of shops and restaurants conveniently located in the heart of Tysons Corner, The Shops at Fairfax Square presents an exciting holiday shopping and dining experience.
World class retailers, fitness and spa offerings, matched with extraordinary boutiques, personal shopping and culinary experiences provide memorable gift options for all of the special people on your list.
- Elegance by Roya, an exceptional fine bridal salon featuring today’s leading bridal fashion and designers with styles to fit every bride’s preference.
- Equinox is not just a fitness club, it is a temple of well-being offering world class personal trainers, luxurious spa amenities and group fitness.
- Liljenquist & Beckstead features highly skilled artisans in a family owned and operated store where custom designed jewelry is a passion.
- Miele believes in fine lines and timeless elegance. Whatever the style of your kitchen, Miele is always a perfect match.
- Mynd Spa and Salon is a full-service spa with all your wellness and beauty needs in one place and the most skilled technicians you could ask for.
- Roche Bobois offers unique and innovative collections in this spectacular showroom with experienced consultants who can help plan projects at every stage of the process.
- Tiffany & Co., America’s House of Design. The timeless features of jewelry, silver and watch designs have captured excitement worldwide.
Take a shopping break and enjoy a bite at one of our exciting new restaurants, which include Patsy’s American featuring an all-American classic menu and Randy’s Prime Seafood & Steaks with a raw bar, fresh seafood, prime and wagyu cuts and an extensive wine list. Best Buns Bakery & Cafe presents hearth baked breads and sweet treats hand molded by artisan bakers
Fairfax Square offers complimentary on-site and valet parking and transportation from the McLean Metro Station.
Behind the Rotunda Condominiums in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Low Interest in Virginia’s Medical Cannabis Program — “A new study that takes a close look at Virginia’s medical…
Sugar plum fairies are getting ready to descend on Fairfax County, which will host multiple productions of Pytor Tchaikovsky’s “The Nutcracker” this holiday season. The 131-year-old ballet, now a Christmastime…
The Fairfax County Government Center (file photo) Anticipating slow growth in the real estate tax base and only a modest increase in general fund revenues, local officials are preparing for…
Enchiladas de la Casa from Ometeo, a Tex-Mex restaurant coming to Capital One Center in Tysons (photo by An-Phuong Ly) A new restaurant is getting ready to open at Capital…