Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in McLean. Reach the office at 703-790-9090.
The Ni Family does it again!
A fantastic light show during Christmas time has stepped out of their regular schedule and put on a fantastic Halloween light show! The show is located at 2528 Drexel Street, Vienna. Make sure you drive by over the next 2 weeks to see the show
When: Now through October 31
- Sunday-Thursday: 6:45-9:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 6:45-10 p.m.
What: 2019 Halloween Light Show — the show runs 30:32 in total length.
- This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas (4:07)
- Spooky Scary Skeletons (1:01)
- Thunderstruck by ACDC (3:23)
- Mix — Ghostbusters/Fun House/Baby Shark (4:06)
- Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy (3:06)
- Beetlejuice Theme Song (2:26)
- Calling All the Monsters by China Anne McClain (3:26)
- Monster Mash (3:19)
- Somebody’s Watching Me by Rockwell (3:36)
- Stranger Things — Never Ending Story (2:06)
How: When you pull up to the house, tune your FM radio to 90.3 if you don’t to get out of your car.
- Don’t block any driveways
- Turn your headlights off
- Don’t make the music too loud
- Park close to the curb
To find out when their holiday light show is up, including times and playlist, make sure you follow their Facebook Page.
Looking down on Route 123 from McLean Metro station walkway (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Some transportation projects on the horizon have sparked excitement among the Fairfax County Board of…
A New Jersey store that specializes in full-length dresses and other clothes for women has expanded its reach into Tysons Corner Center. Moda Natty opened a pop-up store next to…
In its quest to minimize waste, the vertical farm housed in a shed behind Merrifield’s Luther Jackson Middle School will one day be sustained by fish feces. Barely the length…
A man walks a dog outside the Aperture apartments in Reston (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Flags Lowered After Nashville School Shooting — “The U.S., state and county flags are…