Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in McLean. Reach the office at 703-790-9090.
The Ni Family does it again!
A fantastic light show during Christmas time has stepped out of their regular schedule and put on a fantastic Halloween light show! The show is located at 2528 Drexel Street, Vienna. Make sure you drive by over the next 2 weeks to see the show
When: Now through October 31
- Sunday-Thursday: 6:45-9:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 6:45-10 p.m.
What: 2019 Halloween Light Show — the show runs 30:32 in total length.
- This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas (4:07)
- Spooky Scary Skeletons (1:01)
- Thunderstruck by ACDC (3:23)
- Mix — Ghostbusters/Fun House/Baby Shark (4:06)
- Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy (3:06)
- Beetlejuice Theme Song (2:26)
- Calling All the Monsters by China Anne McClain (3:26)
- Monster Mash (3:19)
- Somebody’s Watching Me by Rockwell (3:36)
- Stranger Things — Never Ending Story (2:06)
How: When you pull up to the house, tune your FM radio to 90.3 if you don’t to get out of your car.
- Don’t block any driveways
- Turn your headlights off
- Don’t make the music too loud
- Park close to the curb
To find out when their holiday light show is up, including times and playlist, make sure you follow their Facebook Page.