As coworking becomes the “new normal,” several options have popped up in Tysons for people who want to work in shared office space.
Coworking lets different companies — large and small — rent out portions of a single office space or even allow people to have virtual offices where they can use services at a certain location without owning or leasing traditional office space.
Here’s an updated list of coworking spaces available in Tysons’ neighborhoods.
Tysons Central 123
- WeWork (1775 Tysons Blvd)
- Carr Workplaces (1750 Tysons Blvd, Suite 1500)
- Regus (8000 Towers Crescent Drive, 13th floor)
- Regus (8300 Boone Blvd, Suite 500)
- Intelligent Office (1934 Old Gallows Road, Suite 350)
Tysons Central 7
- MakeOffices (1751 Pinnacle Drive, 6th floor)
- Chisel (1751 Pinnacle Drive, 10th floor)
- Metro Offices (1765 Greensboro Station)
- Industrious (1660 International Drive)
- Spaces (1640 Boro Place — opening on Nov. 11)
- Office Evolution (8609 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 110)
- Source Office Suites (1420 Spring Hill Road, Suite 600)
Play, Work or Dash, a coworking space that offered childcare, closed last November at 8214 Old Courthouse Road, according to a Facebook post.
Developer Madison Highland has proposed a “game table community park” outside 8110 Gatehouse Road with its repurposing as live/work units (via Fairfax County) The proposed repurposing of Inova Health System’s…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Get ready to make this summer…
Providence Community Center (file photo) Fairfax County has already decided to rename the Providence Community Center after the late Jim Scott, a former Providence District supervisor and state delegate. The…
Some trees line Leesburg Pike (Route 7) in Idylwood (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) In an effort to reduce heat islands in vulnerable communities, the Fairfax County Department of Public…