As coworking becomes the “new normal,” several options have popped up in Tysons for people who want to work in shared office space.
Coworking lets different companies — large and small — rent out portions of a single office space or even allow people to have virtual offices where they can use services at a certain location without owning or leasing traditional office space.
Here’s an updated list of coworking spaces available in Tysons’ neighborhoods.
Tysons Central 123
- WeWork (1775 Tysons Blvd)
- Carr Workplaces (1750 Tysons Blvd, Suite 1500)
- Regus (8000 Towers Crescent Drive, 13th floor)
Tysons Central 7
- MakeOffices (1751 Pinnacle Drive, 6th floor)
- Chisel (1751 Pinnacle Drive, 10th floor)
- Metro Offices (1765 Greensboro Station)
- Industrious (1660 International Drive)
- Spaces (1640 Boro Place — opening on Nov. 11)
- Office Evolution (8609 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 110)
- Source Office Suites (1420 Spring Hill Road, Suite 600)
Fairfax County’s COVID-19 case levels remain well below the worst days of the pandemic, but their rapid rise over the past month is enough to set off alarm bells, threatening…
61-year-old Falls Church resident Jose Matias Monjaras is the latest pedestrian killed in a vehicle crash in Fairfax County, the police department announced today (Monday). The crash occurred at 11:05…
If you’re interested in investing in real estate in Northern Virginia right now, your Neighborhood Expert shares some invaluable advice.
The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Tysons area. We’ve searched the web for events of note in Tysons, Vienna,…