As coworking becomes the “new normal,” several options have popped up in Tysons for people who want to work in shared office space.
Coworking lets different companies — large and small — rent out portions of a single office space or even allow people to have virtual offices where they can use services at a certain location without owning or leasing traditional office space.
Here’s an updated list of coworking spaces available in Tysons’ neighborhoods.
Tysons Central 123
- WeWork (1775 Tysons Blvd)
- Carr Workplaces (1750 Tysons Blvd, Suite 1500)
- Regus (8000 Towers Crescent Drive, 13th floor)
Tysons Central 7
- MakeOffices (1751 Pinnacle Drive, 6th floor)
- Chisel (1751 Pinnacle Drive, 10th floor)
- Metro Offices (1765 Greensboro Station)
- Industrious (1660 International Drive)
- Spaces (1640 Boro Place — opening on Nov. 11)
- Office Evolution (8609 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 110)
- Source Office Suites (1420 Spring Hill Road, Suite 600)