Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 10427 Lawyers Road, Vienna — $775,000
- 6251 N. Kensington Street, McLean — $1,995,000
- 8222 Stonewall Drive, Vienna — $724,900
- 2806 Lafora Court, Vienna — $509,000
- 2243 Loch Lomond Drive, Vienna — $829,900
- 3559 Ellery Circle, Falls Church — $539,272
- 2910 Cleave Drive, Falls Church — $699,000
- 7510 Allan Avenue, Falls Church — $718,000
- 1486 Hampton Hill Circle, McLean — $899,000
- 1506 Hardwood Lane, McLean — $1,599,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
Fairfax County is the healthiest county in Virginia, according to the data platform Niche (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County fared well overall in recently released rankings of the…
A concept plan to redevelop the Merrifield at Dunn Loring Station apartments (via Fairfax County) Redevelopment proposals in the Merrifield area will likely get high-priority consideration by Fairfax County planners,…
Fairfax County Public Schools (file photo) Fairfax County high school students will soon have access to free mental health services. Starting April 10, Hazel Health will provide students with weekly…
Metro is retrofitting its new fare gates with taller doors intended to prevent fare evasion (via WMATA) Saloon-style doors are coming to the Vienna Metro station’s fare gates. The Orange…