Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 6736 Gouthier Road, Falls Church — $569,900
- 3305 Brush Drive, Falls Church — $500,000
- 7534 Lisle Avenue, Falls Church — $1,277,000
- 9520 Leemay Street, Vienna — $1,190,000
- 116 Tapawingo Road SW, Vienna — $1,449,900
- 2412 Cedar Lane, Vienna — $799,900
- 1806 Solitaire Lane, McLean — $1,550,000
- 6212 Nelway Drive, McLean — $975,000
- 1508 Linden Hurst Avenue, McLean — $1,850,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
U.S., Virginia and Fairfax County flags blow in wind (staff photo by Jay Westcott) The time to get any patio furniture and other loose, outdoor objects inside is now. At…
A Silver Line train at the McLean Metro station (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The final touches on the first phase of the Silver Line project that brought Metro into…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. It’s that time of year again…
Money on a table (staff photo by Vernon Miles) Fairfax County could be putting a little more money into a program that aims to make paying taxes in the county…