A curated collection of shops and restaurants conveniently located in the heart of Tysons Corner, The Shops at Fairfax Square presents an exciting shopping and dining experience.
World class retailers, fitness and spa offerings are matched with extraordinary boutiques, personal shopping and culinary experiences.
- Elegance by Roya, an exceptional fine bridal salon featuring today’s leading bridal fashion and designers with styles to fit every bride’s preference.
- Equinox is not just a fitness club, it is a temple of well-being offering world class personal trainers, luxurious spa amenities and group fitness.
- Liljenquist & Beckstead features highly skilled artisans in a family owned and operated store where custom designed jewelry is a passion.
- Miele believes in fine lines and timeless elegance. Whatever the style of your kitchen, Miele is always a perfect match.
- Red Door Salon is a full service salon and spa offering the finest in skin care, body treatments, hair, nail and make-up services.
- Roche Bobois offers unique and innovative collections in this spectacular showroom with experienced consultants who can help plan projects at every stage of the process.
- Tiffany & Co., America’s House of Design. The timeless features of jewelry, silver and watch designs have captured excitement worldwide.
Exciting new restaurants include Patsy’s American featuring an all-American classic menu and Randy’s Prime Seafood & Steaks with a raw bar, fresh seafood, prime and wagyu cuts and an extensive wine list. Best Buns Bakery & Cafe presents hearth baked breads and sweet treats hand molded by artisan bakers.
Fairfax Square offers complimentary on-site and valet parking and transportation from the McLean Metro Station.
The weekend is almost here. Before you peek into the spirit realm or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you…
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation has extended the Oct. 18 deadline for its community survey on proposed changes to bus service in Centreville, Chantilly, Vienna, Tysons, and neighboring areas,…
Portales Aloso waited an hour on Tuesday (Oct. 19) for a Metro train from Reston into D.C. The wait on Wednesday was 20 minutes. He was among countless commuters in…
Luxury electric vehicle manufacturer Lucid Motors passed a crucial step yesterday (Wednesday) toward getting its first service and delivery center in the D.C. area. The company is seeking to open…