Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 6041 Brook Drive, Falls Church, VA — $949,888
- 102 Tapawingo Road SW, Vienna, VA — $1,469,900
- 7605 Marian Court, Falls Church, VA — $689,900
- 7127 Alger Road, Falls Church, VA — $499,000
- 2020 Highboro Way, Falls Church, VA — 742,000
- 1607 Charnita Court, Vienna, VA — $859,000
- 6060 Sugarstone Court, McLean, VA — $1,375,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive Unit 301, McLean, VA — $735,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
The Vienna Town Council approved increasing a contract yesterday (Monday) for construction on the police department’s new station. The council agreed to allow up to $67,680 more in response to…
If someone wanted to take a bus from Tysons to Springfield right now, they would have to sit through dozens of stops to travel the roughly 15 miles from north…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
A federal judge in Alexandria agreed with legal arguments for two U.S. Park Police officers after they pursued a 25-year-old motorist in 2017 and fatally shot him in his Jeep….