The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Tysons area.
We’ve scoured the web for events of note in Tysons, Vienna, Merrifield, McLean and Falls Church. Know of any we’ve missed? Tell us!
Tuesday (July 23)
- “Rahman 1400” — 8-10 p.m. at Angelika Film Center (2911 District Avenue) — The 2019 comedy follows the story of a custodian of a company who, after being told by his doctor that he will die soon, decides to help his friend inherit some money. Tickets are $10-$15.
Wednesday (July 24)
- Gallery Night at Caboose Commons — 6-9 p.m. at Caboose Commons (2918 Eskridge Road) — Work from local artists will be on display. Gallery Night is a once-a-month event.
Friday (July 26)
- “Seussical“ — 7:30 p.m. at the McLean Community Center (1234 Ingleside Avenue) — The musical about beloved Dr. Seuss characters hits the stage in McLean. Tickets are currently half off from $28 to $14.
Saturday (July 27)
- Cartoons and Coffee — 9-11 a.m. at Strawberry Park (2910 District Avenue) — The recurring event until September involves free cartoons at the Mosaic District’s park.
- Cajun Seafood Boil — 1-4 p.m. at the Vienna Moose Lodge (9616 Courthouse Road) — The event will include all-you-can-eat crawfish, shrimp, andouille sausage, corn and potatoes. Tickets start at $25.
- “Disney Pixar’s ‘Coco’: In Concert Live to Film” — 8:30 p.m. at Wolf Trap (1551 Trap Road) — The National Symphony Orchestra will play the music for the film while it’s projected onto a large screen. Tickets start at $40.
Sunday (July 28)
- Reba McEntire — 8 p.m. at Wolf Trap (1551 Trap Road) — The Grammy-winning country artist is set to hit the stage at Wolf Trap. Tickets start at $45.
Image via Vienna Moose Lodge/Facebook