Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in McLean. Reach the office at 703-790-9090.
You may walk by Wine Outlet everyday when you’re on Church Street and assume the prices are outrageous, so you never go in. However, each store located at 114 Church Street NW Vienna, 1137 Walker Road Great Falls, and 6727 Curran Street McLean, you’ll find a small, friendly wine and beer store that features reasonably priced wines, cheese, breads, desserts and a small selection of meats paired nicely with a friendly staff!
I didn’t know they have a cheese counter or that on Friday’s and Saturday’s they have fresh baked goods delivered.
Here’s some more useful info:
- Wines as cheap as $6 per bottle
- Beer on tap
- A large selection of USA Wines, along with imported bottles as well
- Great selection of craft beers
- Tastings: Friday from 5-8 p.m. and Saturday 1-4 p.m.
- Free delivery within 5 miles, or delivery outside of 5 miles for a small fee
- They make gift baskets
- They will price match!