Three Stones Residential agents pride ourselves on our consultative service approach, local expertise and real estate market knowledge. With over 26 years of business experience in the DMV, we have consistently performed in the top 2% of local Realtors and are currently the #1 group at Keller Williams Metro Center.
The following properties were recently listed in the Tysons, McLean, Vienna and Falls Church areas.
- 2508 Patricia Court Falls Church, VA — $975,000
- 2711 Bellforest Court #307, Vienna, VA — $409,900
- 8421 Hollis Lane, Vienna, VA — $695,000
- 8526 W Oak Place, Vienna, VA — $849,000
- 1113 Laurelwood Drive, Mclean, VA — $1,399,000
- 703 Ware Street SW, Vienna, VA — $1,549,888
- 8119 Spring Hill Farm Drive, Mclean, VA — $3,995,000
- 7887 Jones Branch Drive #604, Mclean, VA — $3,396,000
Our role is to offer sound advice and guidance to our clients in order for them to achieve their goals in either buying, selling, leasing or managing real estate. We are truly “Your Home… for Everything Real Estate.” To schedule a private showing of these or any other properties of interest please do not hesitate to contact us here or email us at [email protected].
Safety crews investigate after the partial collapse and demolition of a Surfside, Florida, high-rise (via NIST) Following the collapse of a 40-year-old high-rise in Surfside, Fla., officials in Fairfax County…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…