A curated collection of shops and restaurants conveniently located in the heart of Tysons Corner, The Shops at Fairfax Square presents an exciting shopping and dining experience.
World class retailers, fitness and spa offerings are matched with extraordinary boutiques, personal shopping and culinary experiences.
- Elegance by Roya, an exceptional fine bridal salon featuring today’s leading bridal fashion and designers with styles to fit every bride’s preference.
- Equinox is not just a fitness club, it is a temple of well-being offering world class personal trainers, luxurious spa amenities and group fitness
- Liljenquist & Beckstead features highly skilled artisans in a family owned and operated store where custom designed jewelry is a passion.
- Miele believes in fine lines and timeless elegance. Whatever the style of your kitchen, Miele is always a perfect match.
- Red Door Salon is a full service salon and spa offering the finest in skin care, body treatments, hair, nail and make-up services.
- Roche Bobois offers unique and innovative collections in this spectacular showroom with experienced consultants who can help plan projects at every stage of the process.
- Tiffany & Co., America’s House of Design. The timeless features of jewelry, silver and watch designs have captured excitement worldwide.
- Chef Geoff brings his culinary expertise to Fairfax Square serving contemporary American cuisine, casual sophistication and in a setting of generous hospitality.
- Patsy’s American will feature an all-American classic menu, followed by Randy’s Prime Seafood & Steaks showcasing a raw bar, fresh seafood, prime and wagyu cuts and an extensive wine list.
Fairfax Square offers complimentary on-site and valet parking and transportation from the McLean Metro Station.
Construction on The Rylan apartments in the Highland District (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Fairfax County is moving forward with an update to its affordable housing policy that could ensure…
Journalist Bob Woodward at the Washington West Film Festival’s 40th anniversary screening for “All the President’s Men” (courtesy of Washington West Film Festival) The movie world’s annual parade of fall…
Thinking about taking the next step in your career? The Arlington-based Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University offers flexible part-time or full-time options for graduate certificate…
Fairfax County has launched a new data dashboard on opioid overdoses (via Fairfax County Health Department) With opioids topping the list of causes of non-natural death in Fairfax County, local…
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.
The Rhea Baker State Farm Agency is proud to support Shelter House in providing safe places to be during quarantine. Shelter House’s mission is to prevent and end homelessness and domestic violence. Right now they are providing over 200 hotel rooms to those in need in our community. In the past year, across all programs, Shelter House served nearly 500 households comprised of over 1,500 individuals, 60% of which were children.
Of the households that exited shelter, over 70% moved to permanent housing. The Baker Agency has served Vienna and Tysons residents and business owners since 2007 and proudly offers insurance solutions for you home, condo, auto insurance, life insurance and more. We offer complimentary reviews and coach teen drivers to safer, better drivers, and to help keep your auto insurance rates down! We are always happy to talk or text at 703-847-6880.