A curated collection of shops and restaurants conveniently located in the heart of Tysons Corner, The Shops at Fairfax Square presents an exciting shopping and dining experience.
World class retailers, fitness and spa offerings are matched with extraordinary boutiques, personal shopping and culinary experiences.
- Elegance by Roya, an exceptional fine bridal salon featuring today’s leading bridal fashion and designers with styles to fit every bride’s preference.
- Equinox is not just a fitness club, it is a temple of well-being offering world class personal trainers, luxurious spa amenities and group fitness
- Liljenquist & Beckstead features highly skilled artisans in a family owned and operated store where custom designed jewelry is a passion.
- Miele believes in fine lines and timeless elegance. Whatever the style of your kitchen, Miele is always a perfect match.
- Red Door Salon is a full service salon and spa offering the finest in skin care, body treatments, hair, nail and make-up services.
- Roche Bobois offers unique and innovative collections in this spectacular showroom with experienced consultants who can help plan projects at every stage of the process.
- Tiffany & Co., America’s House of Design. The timeless features of jewelry, silver and watch designs have captured excitement worldwide.
- Chef Geoff brings his culinary expertise to Fairfax Square serving contemporary American cuisine, casual sophistication and in a setting of generous hospitality.
- Patsy’s American will feature an all-American classic menu, followed by Randy’s Prime Seafood & Steaks showcasing a raw bar, fresh seafood, prime and wagyu cuts and an extensive wine list.
Fairfax Square offers complimentary on-site and valet parking and transportation from the McLean Metro Station.
Vienna will help pay for the project to build a modernized Patrick Henry Library and accompanying parking garage. The Vienna Town Council passed a motion yesterday (Monday) to pay $663,000…
The push to redevelop McLean’s 230-acre downtown area is getting into the nitty-gritty details, giving residents another chance to provide input. Fairfax County is developing design guidelines that will shape…
Irving Middle School students wear face masks in class (via FCPS) Updated at 11:50 a.m. — The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors voted 8-1 this morning to support the continued mask…
The end has arrived for J.R.’s Stockyards Inn, where Tysons’ penchant for steakhouses began more than four decades ago. According to Fairfax County land records, J.R.’s Custom Catering sold the…