A curated collection of shops and restaurants conveniently located in the heart of Tysons Corner, The Shops at Fairfax Square presents an exciting shopping and dining experience.
World class retailers, fitness and spa offerings are matched with extraordinary boutiques, personal shopping and culinary experiences.
- Elegance by Roya, an exceptional fine bridal salon featuring today’s leading bridal fashion and designers with styles to fit every bride’s preference.
- Equinox is not just a fitness club, it is a temple of well-being offering world class personal trainers, luxurious spa amenities and group fitness
- Liljenquist & Beckstead features highly skilled artisans in a family owned and operated store where custom designed jewelry is a passion.
- Miele believes in fine lines and timeless elegance. Whatever the style of your kitchen, Miele is always a perfect match.
- Red Door Salon is a full service salon and spa offering the finest in skin care, body treatments, hair, nail and make-up services.
- Roche Bobois offers unique and innovative collections in this spectacular showroom with experienced consultants who can help plan projects at every stage of the process.
- Tiffany & Co., America’s House of Design. The timeless features of jewelry, silver and watch designs have captured excitement worldwide.
- Chef Geoff brings his culinary expertise to Fairfax Square serving contemporary American cuisine, casual sophistication and in a setting of generous hospitality.
- Patsy’s American will feature an all-American classic menu, followed by Randy’s Prime Seafood & Steaks showcasing a raw bar, fresh seafood, prime and wagyu cuts and an extensive wine list.
Fairfax Square offers complimentary on-site and valet parking and transportation from the McLean Metro Station.
The weekend is almost here. Before you start scouring the land for spotted lanternflies or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
Autumn has arrived, and that means Vienna homeowners are about to shift from mowing their lawns to raking them. However, exactly when that transition will begin remains a little hazy….
The Fairfax County Planning Commission voted on Wednesday (Oct. 13) to advance the proposed Silverstone Senior Living facility at The Boro in Tysons. Plans for the senior housing call for the…
For anyone who feels strongly about whether or not Lee Highway and Lee-Jackson Memorial Highway should continue to bear those names, the time to share that opinion has arrived. The…