A curated collection of shops and restaurants conveniently located in the heart of Tysons Corner, The Shops at Fairfax Square presents an exciting shopping and dining experience.
World class retailers, fitness and spa offerings are matched with extraordinary boutiques, personal shopping and culinary experiences.
- Elegance by Roya, an exceptional fine bridal salon featuring today’s leading bridal fashion and designers with styles to fit every bride’s preference.
- Equinox is not just a fitness club, it is a temple of well-being offering world class personal trainers, luxurious spa amenities and group fitness
- Liljenquist & Beckstead features highly skilled artisans in a family owned and operated store where custom designed jewelry is a passion.
- Miele believes in fine lines and timeless elegance. Whatever the style of your kitchen, Miele is always a perfect match.
- Red Door Salon is a full service salon and spa offering the finest in skin care, body treatments, hair, nail and make-up services.
- Roche Bobois offers unique and innovative collections in this spectacular showroom with experienced consultants who can help plan projects at every stage of the process.
- Tiffany & Co., America’s House of Design. The timeless features of jewelry, silver and watch designs have captured excitement worldwide.
- Chef Geoff brings his culinary expertise to Fairfax Square serving contemporary American cuisine, casual sophistication and in a setting of generous hospitality.
- Patsy’s American will feature an all-American classic menu, followed by Randy’s Prime Seafood & Steaks showcasing a raw bar, fresh seafood, prime and wagyu cuts and an extensive wine list.
Fairfax Square offers complimentary on-site and valet parking and transportation from the McLean Metro Station.
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology’s current admissions policy will remain in place after the…
Inova Center for Personalized Health (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The University of Virginia is expanding its presence in Fairfax County. The Charlottesville-based institution will add a new site for…
Shake Shack has staked out an opening date in Tysons. The fast-food restaurant’s new location at Pike 7 Plaza (8350 Leesburg Pike) will welcome its first customers at 11 a.m….
The Trillium Tysons is taking shape in the next phase of The Boro (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Another Pedestrian Killed in Richmond Highway Crash — “A man is dead…