Welcome to Luxury For Less, a weekly column highlighting the best deals in luxury real estate. Written by Brandy Schantz of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty, Luxury For Less offers tips and tricks navigating the competitive real estate market and securing the home of your dreams. To learn more, visit ttrsir.com.
There are fewer and fewer reduced properties each week.
Homes are selling with multiple offers and many homes are selling for significantly more than list price. If you have been considering selling your home, now is a great time. This is an especially good time to sell your home if you are worried about your home’s location or any less than desirable features.
In certain neighborhoods, even the house that faces the highway is getting a full price offer. The bottom line is, if you’re on the fence about selling, get off that fence!
Great Falls has the abundance of reduced properties this week. This is a great community that is often overlooked for McLean or Vienna. You can find large lots in Great Falls and you truly feel like you’ve escaped the madness of D.C. or Tysons Corner.
Don’t count Great Falls out of your home search. You may find that you love the relaxing feel and beauty of this bedroom community. My favorite listing in Great Falls this week is this gorgeous home with a view:
Check out all this week’s Luxury for Less listings here:
- 1034 Gelston Circle McLean (Reduced $100,500)
- 1143 Bob O Link Circle Great Falls (Reduced $26,000)
- 1066 Harriman Street Great Falls (Reduced $10,000)
- 11436 Woolington Road Great Falls (Reduced $36,900)
- 1915 Kenbar Court McLean (Reduced $100,000)
- 11308 Hearth Court Great Falls (Reduced $270,000)
- 6543 Orland Street Falls Church (Reduced $24,000)
- 9311 Cornwell Farm Dr Great Falls (Reduced $300,000)
The properties listed are a small selection of properties available in the Tyson’s Corner area. For a full list of properties listed on MLS and private exclusives, please contact Brandy Schantz.