Have you been glued to news about the stock market, Kanye or the hurricane this week? If so you might have missed some of the local happenings in and around Tysons.
ICYMI, here are the five most-read articles on TysonsReporter.com since last weekend:
- Founder of Falls Church-Based Kiddar Capital Arrested on Securities Fraud Charges
- Virtual Reality Entertainment Center Coming to Tysons
- Poll: Should Fairfax County Government Offices Remain Open on Columbus Day?
- A Look Inside The Boro, the Massive New Development in Tysons
- Legal Insider: Thin Line Between Social Media and Employment
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology’s current admissions policy will remain in place after the…
Inova Center for Personalized Health (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The University of Virginia is expanding its presence in Fairfax County. The Charlottesville-based institution will add a new site for…
Shake Shack has staked out an opening date in Tysons. The fast-food restaurant’s new location at Pike 7 Plaza (8350 Leesburg Pike) will welcome its first customers at 11 a.m….
The Trillium Tysons is taking shape in the next phase of The Boro (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Another Pedestrian Killed in Richmond Highway Crash — “A man is dead…