Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479.
It’s that time of year again when we gather around with family and friends to celebrate Easter.
Of course, we have some exciting activities that are taking place in Fairfax County for you! From vibrant egg hunts to memorable festivals, Easter weekend is the perfect opportunity to spend time with your loved ones and make unforgettable memories.
- Dinosaur Egg Hunt: Hidden Oaks Nature Center, Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2. Search for dinosaur-filled eggs, join the egg roll, and meet the Easter bunny. Ages 2-8; $10 per child. Register online.
- Art Blooms At Mosaic: Saturday, April 1. Mosaic partners with the National Cherry Blossom Festival to bring a spring fun-filled day.
- Easter Festival, Shipgarten: Sunday, April 2. The Easter Bunny is making a special appearance at Shipgarten! There will be 3 rounds of easter egg hunts, crafts, and so much more.
- Egg-Streme Teen Night Egg Hunt: City of Fairfax, Thursday, April 6. An adventure for ages 10-14 — searching for eggs and prizes in the dark! Make sure you bring your flashlight! $5 per participant.
- Free Easter Event: CityLight Church, Saturday, April 8. So much to do during this fun-filled day including massive Easter egg hunt, complimentary food trucks, crafts, moon bounce, and face painting.
- Easter Egg Roll, Colvin Run Mill :Saturday, April 8. Hunt for treasure and treat-filled eggs. 3 age groups, $8. Register online.
- Baskets & Bunnies, Burke Lake Park: Saturday, April 8. Multiple sessions (including sensory-friendly) in 3 age groups. Admission fee includes a round of mini-golf, a carousel ride, and a timed Easter egg hunt. $16 in advance/$18 day of event. Register online.
Whatever you choose to do this Easter season, enjoy the experiences and making memories!
Explore Fairfax with Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney.
Sharmane Medaris | Live Fairfax | www.soldbysharmane.com | [email protected] | @soldbysharmane | 813-504-4479 | 374 Maple Avenue Suite 202, Vienna, VA 22180
The preceding sponsored post was also published on FFXnow.com
Pickleball players at Lewinsville Park in McLean (courtesy Fairfax County Park Authority/Flickr) Pickleball players at McLean’s Lewinsville Park will soon no longer have to contend with wind gusts. The Fairfax…
A girl holds a book at last year’s reopening of the Lorton Library, one of two hosts of the inaugural Children’s Summer Reading Festival (courtesy Fairfax County Public Library) Fairfax…
Chesterbrook United Methodist Church and Montessori School of McLean share a building at 1711 Kirby Road in McLean (via Google Maps) The Montessori School of McLean is on track to…
The West Falls Church Metro station is one of four that will close for about three weeks, starting tomorrow (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The last train out of the…