It’s that time of year again when we gather around with family and friends to celebrate Easter.
Of course, we have some exciting activities that are taking place in Fairfax County for you! From vibrant egg hunts to memorable festivals, Easter weekend is the perfect opportunity to spend time with your loved ones and make unforgettable memories.
- Dinosaur Egg Hunt: Hidden Oaks Nature Center, Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2. Search for dinosaur-filled eggs, join the egg roll, and meet the Easter bunny. Ages 2-8; $10 per child. Register online.
- Art Blooms At Mosaic: Saturday, April 1. Mosaic partners with the National Cherry Blossom Festival to bring a spring fun-filled day.
- Easter Festival, Shipgarten: Sunday, April 2. The Easter Bunny is making a special appearance at Shipgarten! There will be 3 rounds of easter egg hunts, crafts, and so much more.
- Egg-Streme Teen Night Egg Hunt: City of Fairfax, Thursday, April 6. An adventure for ages 10-14 — searching for eggs and prizes in the dark! Make sure you bring your flashlight! $5 per participant.
- Free Easter Event: CityLight Church, Saturday, April 8. So much to do during this fun-filled day including massive Easter egg hunt, complimentary food trucks, crafts, moon bounce, and face painting.
- Easter Egg Roll, Colvin Run Mill :Saturday, April 8. Hunt for treasure and treat-filled eggs. 3 age groups, $8. Register online.
- Baskets & Bunnies, Burke Lake Park: Saturday, April 8. Multiple sessions (including sensory-friendly) in 3 age groups. Admission fee includes a round of mini-golf, a carousel ride, and a timed Easter egg hunt. $16 in advance/$18 day of event. Register online.
Whatever you choose to do this Easter season, enjoy the experiences and making memories!
Explore Fairfax with Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney.
The preceding sponsored post was also published on FFXnow.com
A new report says there are disparities between Fairfax County neighborhoods in health, income and other factors that affect residents’ quality of life (via Northern Virginia Health Foundation) In between…
AC Milan, the Italian soccer club, is opening a Virginia youth training academy in Tysons (courtesy AC Milan) A top-tier Italian soccer club is making a play for Tysons. AC…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA and D.C. with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected]. Did…
The Wedgewood Apartments and other properties owned by the Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority would be subject to the new relocation guidelines if redeveloped (via Google Maps) Fairfax County…