The weekend is almost here. Before you start fantasizing about your dream library or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Falls Church tabletop gaming shop to close this weekend after 45 years
- Developer lists Mellow Mushroom, Tom Yum Thai restaurants in Vienna project
- After 44 years of serving Tysons, J.R.’s Stockyards Inn sold to pave way for redevelopment
- Famed D.C. chef ventures into Vienna with upcoming Italian restaurant
- NEW: Johns Hopkins to open McLean primary care office, its first in Virginia
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…