The weekend is almost here. Before you let loose for today’s Tysons Block Party or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- State police identify victims of I-66 crash in Merrifield as a mother and two children
- Three people killed in crash, shutting down I-66 East in Merrifield
- Capital One Center cranes will start coming down as construction shifts to new phase
- Korean fried chicken eatery Bonchon lands space for first Tysons restaurant
- Vienna approves cottage housing development on Courthouse Road
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Fairfax County is the healthiest county in Virginia, according to the data platform Niche (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County fared well overall in recently released rankings of the…
A concept plan to redevelop the Merrifield at Dunn Loring Station apartments (via Fairfax County) Redevelopment proposals in the Merrifield area will likely get high-priority consideration by Fairfax County planners,…
Fairfax County Public Schools (file photo) Fairfax County high school students will soon have access to free mental health services. Starting April 10, Hazel Health will provide students with weekly…
Metro is retrofitting its new fare gates with taller doors intended to prevent fare evasion (via WMATA) Saloon-style doors are coming to the Vienna Metro station’s fare gates. The Orange…