The local real estate market remained busy in July.
Taking a look back, nearly 160 homes were sold across Tysons, Vienna and McLean in the past month, according to data from Homesnap. Additionally, in the past four weeks, 35 new listings hit the market, with 134 homes currently for sale.
Now, let’s look at some of the most expensive homes that sold in the area in July:
- 1020 Langley Hill Drive, McLean — 7 BD/8.5 BA single-family home — $8,500,000
- 8909 Brook Road, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,600,000
- 8913 Gallant Green Drive, McLean — 6 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,550,000
- 6816 Sorrel Street, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,495,000
- 6617 Brawner Street, McLean — 7 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,215,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The end has arrived for J.R.’s Stockyards Inn, where Tysons’ penchant for steakhouses began more than four decades ago. According to Fairfax County land records, J.R.’s Custom Catering sold the…
Local Elected Officials React to Mask Lawsuit — Rep. Gerry Connolly (D) and Delegates Eileen Filler-Corn (D-31st) and Marcus Simon (D-53rd) were among the Congressional and General Assembly representatives who…
Though construction has yet to begin, Vienna’s 444 Maple Ave. mixed-use development appears to be in negotiations to secure its first tenants. According to a property brochure on its project…
With a second week of consistently declining cases, Fairfax County’s current, omicron variant-fueled Covid wave has receded closer to the levels seen last winter. The Fairfax Health District, including the…