The local real estate market remained busy in July.
Taking a look back, nearly 160 homes were sold across Tysons, Vienna and McLean in the past month, according to data from Homesnap. Additionally, in the past four weeks, 35 new listings hit the market, with 134 homes currently for sale.
Now, let’s look at some of the most expensive homes that sold in the area in July:
- 1020 Langley Hill Drive, McLean — 7 BD/8.5 BA single-family home — $8,500,000
- 8909 Brook Road, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,600,000
- 8913 Gallant Green Drive, McLean — 6 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,550,000
- 6816 Sorrel Street, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,495,000
- 6617 Brawner Street, McLean — 7 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,215,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Fiesta del Sol will feature live music, food and drinks, and local artisans (courtesy McLean Community Center) The sun will shine into the night this Saturday (March 25), as the…
Fairfax County set height limits for flag poles, among other changes, with its zoning ordinance modernization in 2021 (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) A day after neighboring Arlington County made…
The Fairfax County Courthouse (staff photo by Jay Westcott) In response to calls for additional legal assistance, Fairfax County is poised to establish a self-help resource center in the library…
Police line up on Route 7 during an armed robbery pursuit (via @notaveryh/Twitter) Police took two people into custody yesterday (Thursday) after a reported armed robbery in Great Falls turned…