The local real estate market remained busy in July.
Taking a look back, nearly 160 homes were sold across Tysons, Vienna and McLean in the past month, according to data from Homesnap. Additionally, in the past four weeks, 35 new listings hit the market, with 134 homes currently for sale.
Now, let’s look at some of the most expensive homes that sold in the area in July:
- 1020 Langley Hill Drive, McLean — 7 BD/8.5 BA single-family home — $8,500,000
- 8909 Brook Road, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,600,000
- 8913 Gallant Green Drive, McLean — 6 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,550,000
- 6816 Sorrel Street, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,495,000
- 6617 Brawner Street, McLean — 7 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,215,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The Foster Glen townhomes in Oak Hill are the only development in Fairfax County currently selling workforce dwelling units at 120% AMI (via Google Maps) In the future, people who…
Fairfax County police have arrested two men who allegedly broke into a house in the McLean area earlier this week and robbed and assaulted its residents at gunpoint.
Kilmer Middle School in Tysons has stepped up the presence of its security team today (Friday) in response to an alleged threat of gun violence heard during a fight.
In a message sent to parents at 3:10 p.m. yesterday (Thursday), principal Steven McFarlane said the school had been “made aware of an alleged threat of gun violence that was overheard by students during a fight” that afternoon.
Behind the Rotunda Condominiums in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Low Interest in Virginia’s Medical Cannabis Program — “A new study that takes a close look at Virginia’s medical…