The local real estate market remained busy in July.
Taking a look back, nearly 160 homes were sold across Tysons, Vienna and McLean in the past month, according to data from Homesnap. Additionally, in the past four weeks, 35 new listings hit the market, with 134 homes currently for sale.
Now, let’s look at some of the most expensive homes that sold in the area in July:
- 1020 Langley Hill Drive, McLean — 7 BD/8.5 BA single-family home — $8,500,000
- 8909 Brook Road, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,600,000
- 8913 Gallant Green Drive, McLean — 6 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,550,000
- 6816 Sorrel Street, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,495,000
- 6617 Brawner Street, McLean — 7 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,215,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The new McLean location for grocery chain Lidl will be accompanied by regional favorite pizza and beer chains when it opens sometime next year. Construction on Lidl, which is replacing…
A four-level single-family home in Vienna complete with a custom movie theater and wine cellar was recently sold for $1.3 million.
A Food Lion in Herndon (via Google Maps) Fairfax County’s new plastic bag tax, set to take effect on Jan. 1, drew both support and opposition from the supermarket industry….
Nicole Liberatore has come a long way from handing cannoli to customers in a parking lot. Less than two years after they started selling traditional Italian baked goods out of…