This past week, 41 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.6 million six-bedroom McLean home with a 4,000-square-foot saltwater pool to a 1 BD/1 BA McLean condo that sold for $240,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 8913 Gallant Green Drive, McLean — 6 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,550,000
- 1301 Ranleigh Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,495,000
- 375 Holmes Drive NW, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,550,000
- 1815 Dawson Street, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $800,000
- 1570 Spring Gate Drive #7203, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $415,000
- 1935 Wilson Lane #301, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $240,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
A four-level single-family home in Vienna complete with a custom movie theater and wine cellar was recently sold for $1.3 million.
A Food Lion in Herndon (via Google Maps) Fairfax County’s new plastic bag tax, set to take effect on Jan. 1, drew both support and opposition from the supermarket industry….
Nicole Liberatore has come a long way from handing cannoli to customers in a parking lot. Less than two years after they started selling traditional Italian baked goods out of…
County Library Launches Book Selection Service — “Beginning today, all of our branches are offering a new service called Library to Go. Not sure what to read? Simply fill out…