This past week, 41 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.6 million six-bedroom McLean home with a 4,000-square-foot saltwater pool to a 1 BD/1 BA McLean condo that sold for $240,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 8913 Gallant Green Drive, McLean — 6 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,550,000
- 1301 Ranleigh Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,495,000
- 375 Holmes Drive NW, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,550,000
- 1815 Dawson Street, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $800,000
- 1570 Spring Gate Drive #7203, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $415,000
- 1935 Wilson Lane #301, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $240,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Local Elected Officials React to Mask Lawsuit — Rep. Gerry Connolly (D) and Delegates Eileen Filler-Corn (D-31st) and Marcus Simon (D-53rd) were among the Congressional and General Assembly representatives who…
Though construction has yet to begin, Vienna’s 444 Maple Ave. mixed-use development appears to be in negotiations to secure its first tenants. According to a property brochure on its project…
With a second week of consistently declining cases, Fairfax County’s current, omicron variant-fueled Covid wave has receded closer to the levels seen last winter. The Fairfax Health District, including the…
Giving back to the community with a power pack event is one way the Vienna Mom’s group is helping combat child hunger by giving out meals to those in need and Neighborhood Expert reveals how easy these events can be.