This past week, 41 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.6 million six-bedroom McLean home with a 4,000-square-foot saltwater pool to a 1 BD/1 BA McLean condo that sold for $240,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 8913 Gallant Green Drive, McLean — 6 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,550,000
- 1301 Ranleigh Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,495,000
- 375 Holmes Drive NW, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,550,000
- 1815 Dawson Street, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $800,000
- 1570 Spring Gate Drive #7203, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $415,000
- 1935 Wilson Lane #301, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $240,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
A new report says there are disparities between Fairfax County neighborhoods in health, income and other factors that affect residents’ quality of life (via Northern Virginia Health Foundation) In between…
AC Milan, the Italian soccer club, is opening a Virginia youth training academy in Tysons (courtesy AC Milan) A top-tier Italian soccer club is making a play for Tysons. AC…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA and D.C. with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected]. Did…
The Wedgewood Apartments and other properties owned by the Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority would be subject to the new relocation guidelines if redeveloped (via Google Maps) Fairfax County…