This past week, 41 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.6 million six-bedroom McLean home with a 4,000-square-foot saltwater pool to a 1 BD/1 BA McLean condo that sold for $240,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 8913 Gallant Green Drive, McLean — 6 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,550,000
- 1301 Ranleigh Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,495,000
- 375 Holmes Drive NW, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,550,000
- 1815 Dawson Street, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $800,000
- 1570 Spring Gate Drive #7203, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $415,000
- 1935 Wilson Lane #301, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $240,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
A duck takes a bath in Royal Lake near Burke (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The weekend is almost here. Before you double check your Congressional district or head to…
McLean High School physics/astronomy teacher Jeff Brocketti on “Wheel of Fortune” (courtesy Eric McCandless/Wheel of Fortune®/© 2022 Califon Productions, Inc. ARR) McLean High School teacher Jeffrey Brocketti can’t wait to…
> Read the comments…
Lake Audubon from bridge in Reston (photo by Ray Copson) Reminder: Early Voting Begins — “[It’s] the first day to #voteearly in the congressional #midterms! The 8th, 10th & 11th…