This past week, 41 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.6 million six-bedroom McLean home with a 4,000-square-foot saltwater pool to a 1 BD/1 BA McLean condo that sold for $240,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 8913 Gallant Green Drive, McLean — 6 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $3,550,000
- 1301 Ranleigh Road, McLean — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,495,000
- 375 Holmes Drive NW, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,550,000
- 1815 Dawson Street, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $800,000
- 1570 Spring Gate Drive #7203, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $415,000
- 1935 Wilson Lane #301, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $240,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
In its quest to minimize waste, the vertical farm housed in a shed behind Merrifield’s Luther Jackson Middle School will one day be sustained by fish feces. Barely the length…
A man walks a dog outside the Aperture apartments in Reston (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Flags Lowered After Nashville School Shooting — “The U.S., state and county flags are…
Fairfax County is the healthiest county in Virginia, according to the data platform Niche (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County fared well overall in recently released rankings of the…
A concept plan to redevelop the Merrifield at Dunn Loring Station apartments (via Fairfax County) Redevelopment proposals in the Merrifield area will likely get high-priority consideration by Fairfax County planners,…