This past week, 31 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $2.3 million six-bedroom McLean home to a $220,000 1 BD/1 BA condo.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 941 Dead Run Drive, McLean — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,300,000
- 311 George Street SW, Vienna — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,673,075
- 4122 N. River Street, McLean — 5 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,175,000
- 6679 McLean Drive, McLean — 4 BD/3.5+ BA townhouse — $825,000
- 2110 Eluna Court, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $685,000
- 1800 Old Meadow Road #1618, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $470,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Student working on computer (via Annie Spratt/Unsplash) Fairfax County Public Schools and the Fairfax County Public Library are recipients of federal funding to help provide internet access and necessary devices…
A 26-year-old man from McLean has been convicted by a federal jury for creating and watching child pornography, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia announced yesterday…
County to Seek Input on Safe Streets Program — The Fairfax County Department of Transportation will hold two virtual public meetings in November to present draft recommendations for a Fairfax…