This past week, 31 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $2.3 million six-bedroom McLean home to a $220,000 1 BD/1 BA condo.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 941 Dead Run Drive, McLean — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $2,300,000
- 311 George Street SW, Vienna — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,673,075
- 4122 N. River Street, McLean — 5 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,175,000
- 6679 McLean Drive, McLean — 4 BD/3.5+ BA townhouse — $825,000
- 2110 Eluna Court, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhouse — $685,000
- 1800 Old Meadow Road #1618, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $470,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
People walk by Caffi Field, a football field in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Driver in Fatal Franconia Crash Charged With Manslaughter — Sara Flores, 20, of Lorton was…
With the D.C. area’s summer heat in full swing, local organizers worry that there are too few options for unhoused residents in the county to cool down. Last month, the…
For those who find the prospect of being 14 stories in the air exciting instead of terrifying, the Hyatt Regency at Tysons Corner Center has some available views without the…
Arts agencies from Fairfax County, Arlington and Alexandria are forming a supergroup. Unveiled Monday (Aug. 8), the newly created Northern Virginia Local Arts Agencies (NVLAA) consists of ArtsFairfax, the Alexandria…