This past week, 34 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.9 million six-bedroom McLean home to a $309,000 2 BD/2 BA condo with all utilities included except electricity.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 2007 Rockingham Street, McLean — 6 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — $3,885,000
- 1943 Lorraine Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,950,000
- 1442 Colleen Lane, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,078,000
- 8884 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $870,000
- 1723 Pine Valley Drive, Vienna — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $775,000
- 1737 Westwind Way, McLean — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhome — $477,500
- 7831 Enola Street #206, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $309,000
Safety crews investigate after the partial collapse and demolition of a Surfside, Florida, high-rise (via NIST) Following the collapse of a 40-year-old high-rise in Surfside, Fla., officials in Fairfax County…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…