This past week, 34 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.9 million six-bedroom McLean home to a $309,000 2 BD/2 BA condo with all utilities included except electricity.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 2007 Rockingham Street, McLean — 6 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — $3,885,000
- 1943 Lorraine Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,950,000
- 1442 Colleen Lane, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,078,000
- 8884 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $870,000
- 1723 Pine Valley Drive, Vienna — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $775,000
- 1737 Westwind Way, McLean — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhome — $477,500
- 7831 Enola Street #206, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $309,000
Walkers and bicyclists on the W&OD Trail in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) For Town of Vienna residents who have thoughts about traffic on Maple Avenue or the state…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA and D.C. with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected]. I…
Electric buses have at last joined Northern Virginia’s largest local bus fleet. Fairfax Connector launched the eight battery-powered vehicles out of its West Ox Operations and Maintenance Center (4970 Alliance…
The Hot Wheels Champion Experience is coming to Tysons Corner Center this December (courtesy Mattel) Prepare for competing “interactive experiences” at Tysons Corner Center this winter, when the year of…