This past week, 34 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.9 million six-bedroom McLean home to a $309,000 2 BD/2 BA condo with all utilities included except electricity.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 2007 Rockingham Street, McLean — 6 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — $3,885,000
- 1943 Lorraine Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,950,000
- 1442 Colleen Lane, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,078,000
- 8884 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $870,000
- 1723 Pine Valley Drive, Vienna — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $775,000
- 1737 Westwind Way, McLean — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhome — $477,500
- 7831 Enola Street #206, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $309,000
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…