This past week, 34 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $3.9 million six-bedroom McLean home to a $309,000 2 BD/2 BA condo with all utilities included except electricity.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 2007 Rockingham Street, McLean — 6 BD/7.5 BA single-family home — $3,885,000
- 1943 Lorraine Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,950,000
- 1442 Colleen Lane, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,078,000
- 8884 Ashgrove House Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $870,000
- 1723 Pine Valley Drive, Vienna — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $775,000
- 1737 Westwind Way, McLean — 3 BD/1.5 BA townhome — $477,500
- 7831 Enola Street #206, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $309,000
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…