The weekend is almost here. Before you starting reading up on Fairfax County’s history or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- BREAKING: Shooting in Vienna under police investigation
- A guide to free outdoor concerts around Tysons this summer
- Man dies after shooting in Vienna; police investigation ongoing
- New law will change the rules of the road for drivers and bicyclists starting July 1
- As developer plans to fix West Falls Church Metro area, pressure builds on county to fix nearby traffic issues
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
The Virginia Chamber Orchestra is on the move. After decades at Northern Virginia Community College’s Ernest Center in Annandale, the professional nonprofit orchestra will shift its base for performances and…
George Mason University student Adel Batterjee and his friends had one of Bowlero’s first games yesterday (Monday) following the opening of the new Tysons Galleria venue, which combines an arcade…
Metro Service Cutbacks Continue — “Reduced Metrorail service is expected to continue until at least Sunday, October 24, as the investigation into the October 12 derailment continues. Beginning tomorrow, trains…
Metro is no stranger to safety challenges. Last week’s train derailment in Arlington was just the latest in a long history of perilous, occasionally fatal incidents that have plagued the…