This past week, 37 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. Included was a 5 BD/3 BA Craftsman-style home in McLean that sold for $3.4 million.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 2101 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 5 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,365,434
- 6609 Orland Street, Falls Church — 5 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home — $1,750,000
- 9745 Vale Road NW, Vienna — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,335,000
- 1325 Lawson Lane, McLean — 3 BD/3.5+ BA townhome — $1,025,000
- 902 Myers Circle SW, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $925,000
- 6674 Midhill Place, Falls Church — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $850,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Kids explore the Red Caboose in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Vienna Featured Live on TV Right Now — “Lights. Camera. Action! Tune into the @fox5dc Zip Trip LIVE from…
The American Legion Bridge into Maryland (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) If you find trips on the Capital Beltway into Maryland nightmarish now, imagine what they would be like without…
A Vienna Police car on Mill Street (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Town of Vienna Police Department will once again usher in summer with a hardline approach to stop…
The Mosaic District will hold its second annual Pride Parade this Saturday (via Mosaic District/Twitter) Pride Month starts today (June 1), and opportunities to celebrate in Fairfax County extend through…