This past week, 37 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. Included was a 5 BD/3 BA Craftsman-style home in McLean that sold for $3.4 million.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 2101 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 5 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,365,434
- 6609 Orland Street, Falls Church — 5 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home — $1,750,000
- 9745 Vale Road NW, Vienna — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,335,000
- 1325 Lawson Lane, McLean — 3 BD/3.5+ BA townhome — $1,025,000
- 902 Myers Circle SW, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $925,000
- 6674 Midhill Place, Falls Church — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $850,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Safety crews investigate after the partial collapse and demolition of a Surfside, Florida, high-rise (via NIST) Following the collapse of a 40-year-old high-rise in Surfside, Fla., officials in Fairfax County…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…