This past week, 37 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. Included was a 5 BD/3 BA Craftsman-style home in McLean that sold for $3.4 million.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 2101 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 5 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,365,434
- 6609 Orland Street, Falls Church — 5 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home — $1,750,000
- 9745 Vale Road NW, Vienna — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,335,000
- 1325 Lawson Lane, McLean — 3 BD/3.5+ BA townhome — $1,025,000
- 902 Myers Circle SW, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $925,000
- 6674 Midhill Place, Falls Church — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $850,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…