This past week, 37 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. Included was a 5 BD/3 BA Craftsman-style home in McLean that sold for $3.4 million.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 2101 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 5 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,365,434
- 6609 Orland Street, Falls Church — 5 BD/4.5+ BA single-family home — $1,750,000
- 9745 Vale Road NW, Vienna — 6 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,335,000
- 1325 Lawson Lane, McLean — 3 BD/3.5+ BA townhome — $1,025,000
- 902 Myers Circle SW, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $925,000
- 6674 Midhill Place, Falls Church — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $850,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…