This past week, 26 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. These ranged from a $1.9 million 5 BD/5.5 BA home in Chesterbrook Manor to a one-bedroom condo that sold for $233,000.
The recently sold properties include:
- 1660 Perlich Street, McLean — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,875,000
- 9293 Ivy Tree Lane, Great Falls — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $1,208,010
- 1009 Rachel Lane SW, Vienna — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $945,000
- 1108 Moorefield Creek Road SW, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $680,000
- 1530 Spring Gate Drive #9201, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $465,000
- 1504 Lincoln Way #222, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $233,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…