This past week, 26 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. These ranged from a $1.9 million 5 BD/5.5 BA home in Chesterbrook Manor to a one-bedroom condo that sold for $233,000.
The recently sold properties include:
- 1660 Perlich Street, McLean — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,875,000
- 9293 Ivy Tree Lane, Great Falls — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $1,208,010
- 1009 Rachel Lane SW, Vienna — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $945,000
- 1108 Moorefield Creek Road SW, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $680,000
- 1530 Spring Gate Drive #9201, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $465,000
- 1504 Lincoln Way #222, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $233,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Safety crews investigate after the partial collapse and demolition of a Surfside, Florida, high-rise (via NIST) Following the collapse of a 40-year-old high-rise in Surfside, Fla., officials in Fairfax County…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…