This past week, 26 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap. These ranged from a $1.9 million 5 BD/5.5 BA home in Chesterbrook Manor to a one-bedroom condo that sold for $233,000.
The recently sold properties include:
- 1660 Perlich Street, McLean — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — $1,875,000
- 9293 Ivy Tree Lane, Great Falls — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $1,208,010
- 1009 Rachel Lane SW, Vienna — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $945,000
- 1108 Moorefield Creek Road SW, Vienna — 3 BD/3.5 BA townhome — $680,000
- 1530 Spring Gate Drive #9201, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $465,000
- 1504 Lincoln Way #222, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $233,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…