People looking to exercise with someone while staying home can turn to their local gyms and fitness studios.
While Gov. Ralph Northam’s stay-at-home order is in place, many fitness studios in Tysons have decided to offer virtual classes.
A few months ago, Tysons Reporter rounded up the gyms and fitness studios around Tysons. Now, we took a look to see which ones have pivoted to online services, including group classes and one-on-one sessions.
From boxing videos to yoga classes, here’s what we found:
- [solidcore]: As of yesterday (Tuesday), all of the chain’s studios are closed but people can sign up for virtual live classes
- 1TO1 Fitness: virtual personal training program
- Fitness Together: virtual one-on-one personal training
- F45: at-home workouts
- The Bar Method Tysons Corner: virtual classes
- 24 Hour Fitness: home workouts and live classes
- Tysons City Boxing: boxing videos on Facebook
- Hot Yoga Tysons: virtual classes
- BREAKAWAY Fitness: virtual training sessions
- CrossFit: workout guides online
Interested people can check out each studio’s website for more information.
Photo via BREAKAWAY/Facebook