People looking to exercise with someone while staying home can turn to their local gyms and fitness studios.
While Gov. Ralph Northam’s stay-at-home order is in place, many fitness studios in Tysons have decided to offer virtual classes.
A few months ago, Tysons Reporter rounded up the gyms and fitness studios around Tysons. Now, we took a look to see which ones have pivoted to online services, including group classes and one-on-one sessions.
From boxing videos to yoga classes, here’s what we found:
- [solidcore]: As of yesterday (Tuesday), all of the chain’s studios are closed but people can sign up for virtual live classes
- 1TO1 Fitness: virtual personal training program
- Fitness Together: virtual one-on-one personal training
- F45: at-home workouts
- The Bar Method Tysons Corner: virtual classes
- 24 Hour Fitness: home workouts and live classes
- Tysons City Boxing: boxing videos on Facebook
- Hot Yoga Tysons: virtual classes
- BREAKAWAY Fitness: virtual training sessions
- CrossFit: workout guides online
Interested people can check out each studio’s website for more information.
Photo via BREAKAWAY/Facebook
Fiesta del Sol will feature live music, food and drinks, and local artisans (courtesy McLean Community Center) The sun will shine into the night this Saturday (March 25), as the…
Fairfax County set height limits for flag poles, among other changes, with its zoning ordinance modernization in 2021 (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) A day after neighboring Arlington County made…
The Fairfax County Courthouse (staff photo by Jay Westcott) In response to calls for additional legal assistance, Fairfax County is poised to establish a self-help resource center in the library…
Police line up on Route 7 during an armed robbery pursuit (via @notaveryh/Twitter) Police took two people into custody yesterday (Thursday) after a reported armed robbery in Great Falls turned…