Tysons Galleria and Tysons Corner Center will be staying open a little later than usual to accommodate shoppers enjoying holiday deals or finding last-minute gifts.
Tysons Galleria announced yesterday (Thursday) the new hours, allowing shoppers to come in earlier in the morning or stay later in the evening.
Here are the new times:
- Friday (Dec. 13): open until 9 p.m.
- Saturday (Dec. 14): 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sunday (Dec. 15): 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Monday-Saturday (Dec. 16-21): 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sunday (Dec. 23): 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Monday (Dec. 23): 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday (Dec. 26): 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday (Dec. 27-28): 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday (Dec. 29): noon-6 p.m.
- Monday (Dec. 30): 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day: noon-6 p.m.
“More gifting to do? We hear you! We’ve extended our hours so you can get in every bit of last-minute shopping you need,” the mall posted on Facebook.
Over at Tysons Corner Center, the holiday hours are:
- Friday (Dec. 13): open until 10 p.m.
- Saturday-Thursday (Dec. 14-19): 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday-Monday (Dec. 20-23): 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday (Dec. 26): 8 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Friday (Dec. 27): 10 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday (Dec. 28): 10 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Sunday (Dec. 29): 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Monday (Dec. 30): 10 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- New Year’s Day: 10 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Both malls will be closed on Christmas (Dec. 25).
A duck takes a bath in Royal Lake near Burke (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The weekend is almost here. Before you double check your Congressional district or head to…
McLean High School physics/astronomy teacher Jeff Brocketti on “Wheel of Fortune” (courtesy Eric McCandless/Wheel of Fortune®/© 2022 Califon Productions, Inc. ARR) McLean High School teacher Jeffrey Brocketti can’t wait to…
> Read the comments…
Lake Audubon from bridge in Reston (photo by Ray Copson) Reminder: Early Voting Begins — “[It’s] the first day to #voteearly in the congressional #midterms! The 8th, 10th & 11th…